Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Something Massive Is Happening!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Something Massive Is Happening!!! (524 Views)

Can Someone Please Tell Me What Is Happening To My Union Homes Investment? / What Is Happening To The Ponzi Www.threeslots.com / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Massive Is Happening!!! by Newstac: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hey friend,

SOMETHING MASSIVE IS HAPPENING!!!

And I don't want you to be left out. It may actually not be for you, but I believe there's no harm in knowing what.

There is a project our team is embarking on. Precisely a 90day project where we're all working as a team to help 100 persons achieve a 7figure income.

We're about a week into this project and now is the best time to key in. If you don't mind, I'll like to send you a link to a whatsapp group where you'll get to see the presentation and make an informed decision of being part of the 100 or not.

There are 4sessions of the daily presentation. 9am, 12noon, 6pm and 9pm respectively.

After the presentation, you'll get answers to your questions right there and then.

For more info send me a message on whatsapp +2348167392096
Or via email willuvoh@gmail.com
Re: Something Massive Is Happening!!! by Thukzee01(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Am on Goodnessottuk@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Something Massive Is Happening!!! by oluhyohmih(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please add me 08037002651
Re: Something Massive Is Happening!!! by SalemPrince(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. / FGN Savings Bonds: Three Things You Need To Know / Bitcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.