Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) (21096 Views)

Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) / Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by SooCute(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
..Na God get judgement sha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thank God he ruin any opportunity of contesting the presidency with this governorship outing.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Comedian of the east on the display.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by CharliParker: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
amnesty7:
The Conqueror-General of Ig..land. May your days be long!
Don't know why I like this man Rochas
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
NOW WHAT HAS IPOB GOT TO SAY ABOUT THIS, ABI Unu just die just now?? grin grin
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
the most useless governor naija ever has.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by CharliParker: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
AlphaStyles:
Watin concern me, call me back when he is unboxing aba made products
many reasons for him to become president

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
First Igbo President!
Sai APC!
Sai Rochas
PMB Tiill 2023!
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by LordXaaan: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Congratulations

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by phapi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
That his myopic business

The last time I check ImO State the modafucker hasn't transform his state the way other Pdp and APAGA neighboring state has done

So I don't giv a FUUC.K about his new APC new Card

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Perfect example of Ewu Gambia
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2017
phapi:
That his myopic business

The last time I check ImO State the modafucker hasn't transform his state the way other Pdp and APAGA neighboring state has done

So I don't giv a FUUC.K about his new APC new Card

Visit again this month and be the judge. Even Port Harcourt is not developing as fast as Owerri at the moment. Something is happening in Imo which I believe is Okorocha's well laid out plan from the start.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:13am On Feb 01, 2017
I hope we are moving forward in this country
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by seenter84: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Big thief
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Maski87: 2:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Meal tocket
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by NairalandTrendz: 2:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Abegg N10 Biscuit and N1000 Biscuit which one day sweet pass??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dP50DlBtzQ
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2017
stephanie11:
Governor of Imo state and leader of the APC governor's forum, Rochas Okorocha is seen in the photos flaunting his new APC membership card.

On January 26,2017, Okorocha revalidated his membership at Ogboko ward 2, Ideato South LGA of Imo state.

Another photo below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-rochas-okorocha-flaunts-new-apc-membership-card/
Okorocha certainly has presidential ambitions come 2019. It's in his eyes.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Cholison(m): 4:49am On Feb 01, 2017
APC is a one tenure party. Okorocha has helped to impoverish and sound the death knell of APC on account of his performances in office. Very dismal and disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by CXLVII: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2017
The illustrious son of the East

The last and "ONLY" Presidential hopeful of the East.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:16am On Feb 01, 2017

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by phapi(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Abagworo:

Visit again this month and be the judge. Even Port Harcourt is not developing as fast as Owerri at the moment. Something is happening in Imo which I believe is Okorocha's well laid out plan from the start.

What is this new development? The unfinished road in the city center? The ba roa of Orlu connecting Anambra state?
The unpai pensions of Pry school teachers?
The instability in the economy of the state?
Or the plenty crime happening in the state?

If these are the development you are telling us then both of you needs psychiatric attention

I lost all my FUU.Ck for him since he left APGA

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Okorocha and lies! I boarded his Imo Air over the weekend and when the Pilot welcomed us to Dana Air, I scolded one of the air hostesses about it. She was just smiling. How can you have Imo Air and Dana Air as the same airplane? grin cheesy
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2017
I want to speak the truth now. Okorocha has worked for Imo. Okorocha is a great and energetic politician but he CANNOT take the Igbos to A PC. The Igbos generally are intelligent and very busy people who understand politics (though not as much as Yoruba or Hausa) but cannot bring out time for it. What they seek is politics of identity, the type Hausa and Yorubas have been playing since. That is why APGA won the East and was about to consolidate when the jittery governors went to other parties out of fear and almost killed the party. The Igbo hate the Hausas and distrust the Yoruba.
IF ROCHAS STARTS AN IGBO PARTY TODAY, HE WILL SWEEP THE EAST AND IN A FEW YEARS IT WILL BECOME A NATIONAL PARTY. TINUBU DID IT. Rochas is hated by majority of Igbos (MBEDIOGU inclusive) and regarded as prodigal son because of his political waywardness not because of lack of political understanding or embezzlement. The Igbo are looking for an identity which others have found since after first republic, and remember our eastern minority brothers look up to us to provide leadership that will emancipate all politically or otherwise.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2017
And so what? undecided
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by zendy: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
The problem with Rochas is that he thinks that power is everything. Not any more. Power is not as important as people do with it. APC has turned out to be worse than PDP. Even Okorocha is far less popular than he was before he got elected to office.

I dont think Okorocha realises that APC could be kicked out of power in the next elections.

Even if APC survives the next elections, you can bet it will lose its core support in the North and West when Buhari has finished his tenure
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by 48noble(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2017
sigiyaya:
EWU GAMBIA

Ewu hausa is d joiner

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2017
stephanie11:
Governor of Imo state and leader of the APC governor's forum, Rochas Okorocha is seen in the photos flaunting his new APC membership card.

On January 26,2017, Okorocha revalidated his membership at Ogboko ward 2, Ideato South LGA of Imo state.

Another photo below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-rochas-okorocha-flaunts-new-apc-membership-card/

Where is the membership card please? All I see is a recipient of payment.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Na APC card be this or na receipt issued by APC for looting.
Re: Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2017
phapi:

What is this new development? The unfinished road in the city center? The ba roa of Orlu connecting Anambra state?
The unpai pensions of Pry school teachers?
The instability in the economy of the state?
Or the plenty crime happening in the state?

If these are the development you are telling us then both of you needs psychiatric attention

I lost all my FUU.Ck for him since he left APGA

I'm partly Imo and partly Rivers growing up in Port Harcourt and schooled briefly at Owerri. I reside in Port Harcourt presently and visited Owerri December. Owerri is the fastest growing city after Abuja and Lagos right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Recognise Only Onnoghen As CJN, NBA Declares / Iyetade Soyinka's Funeral Service In Ibadan (Pictures) / Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.