Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo (628 Views)

Who Are The Sponsors Of "The Experience" Lagos / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo by businessMODE(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
I hope that we are willing to find solution to it. I would be the last person in this world to believe that government has not discovered those who are behind Boko Haram. Otherwise, we don’t have any intelligence service in our country. Are they sacred cows that cannot be brought to book? Until we cut the source of their supplies and get those who are involved, we cannot stop them. But the danger is this, and I must say it here, we are at the verge of a break up. That is the truth. It’s unfortunate. The Nigerian nation is too intelligent to claim not to have discovered those who are behind this. So, I really believe it’s all in the hands of the authorities to decide whether they want to confront the issue headlong or to keep watching it until Nigeria breaks up.

-Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo by Raptureminded(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
k
Re: Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo by kabrud: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Which of the governments? The one acquired it or the one that inherited it?
Re: Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo by businessMODE(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
both government ... i am certain they know the persons involved but remain silent over it
kabrud:
Which of the governments? The one acquired it or the one that inherited it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Know The Sponsors Of Boko Haram -bishop David Oyedepo by dddrexjr(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Source?

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Pastor In The World 2017 (four Nigeria Pastors Made The List) / Rccg Open Heaven,24th March 2017 / How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.