Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Understanding Mmmexpress, Members And Testimonies. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Understanding Mmmexpress, Members And Testimonies. (396 Views)

If You Have Earned From MMM Please Share Your GH Screenshot And Testimonies / LASEMA Makes Important Announcement To MMM Members And All Nigerians / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Mmmexpress, Members And Testimonies. by simsonnaira(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
First, mmmexpress is not HYIP. It's a community where people help each other.
. So, how does MMM EXPRESS work?
 Bitcoins only
 Minimum Provide Help amount is 30 USD
 Maximum Provide Help amount is 3000 USD per day
 3% verification link comes immediately
 Remaining 97% link will come NEXT DAY
 Mavro starts to grow after your 3% verification link confirmed.
 Mavro growing only for 30 days.
 On day 31st you can withdraw your Mavro.
 But before Getting Help you must recommit the same amount or bigger. After you transfer 100% of the recommitment amount - you will be able to GH from previous deposit. ◦If you don't have money for recommitment, after 30 days system will automatically deduct recommitment amount from your
◦If you PH by yourself, your Mavro will grow for 100% per 30 days.
◦ If system will make auto recommitment insted of you, your Mavro will grow for 30% per month.

 Auto confirmation of all PH/GH by bitcoin network (no need to wait for someone to confirm or get fake screenshots)
 10% Referral bonus on each Provide Help and Recommitment from people directly under you (only if you personally Provided Help)
 Minimum Get Help amount is $10
 Maximum Get Help amount is $3000 per day

So, if you want to have more income - you can PH by yourself. You can mix auto recommitment and PH mannually. For example, first you PH personally and your Mavro grew up for 100%. In 30 days system made auto recommitment and Mavro grew up for 30%. Then you PH personally (contributed money to the system) and your Mavro grew up for 100% again. And so on.

Just remember, auto recommitment gives you 30% per 30 days, and PH manually (money contribution) gives you 100% per 30 days. Recommitment rule was created to keep the system flowing with money. It states that before you Get Help from your growth wallet, you must recommit by doing a PH of the same amount of your last PH. So, money not only flow out the system, but also ALWAYS flow in.
. The most enticing features
1 autoconfirmation- I don't need to call the other guy for confirmation.
2 recommitment- maybe am too busy to ph myself the system does it for me and ma mavro still grows for the month.
3 fast server.
4 quick merging

I will urge you to key into this platform.

Promo alert
Special promotion January 29th - Fabruary 4th.

Do you want to get 150% income per month? You have that opportunity. Provide Help of $1000 or more between January 29th - February 4th and your Mavro will grow for 150% during 1 month.
It's simple. PH of $1000 and in a 30 days GH of $2500! Only MMM.Express can offer you something unbelievable.

Together we can change the world!

check my signature for more info

Check out my last gh

(1) (Reply)

Sell And Covert Your Itunes Gift Card / How I Was Able To Increase My Subscriber Base By 5500 In 1 Week / Android Laptops @#15k(brand New)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.