Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death (30837 Views)

Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by edey2real: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:

You don't have to be rude ok...show some maturity,we are all curious,anxious and apprehensive about his health status

Is it that you are "curious, anxious and apprehensive about his health" or you actually wish the rumour is true.

The lie is boldly written on your face.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Qmerit(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

When you were called to comment on why Buhari's govnt abandoned the victims of rann IDPs camp bombing, you ran away. You are nothing but a fair weather supporter.

What is this one saying?
You mean I should be commenting on senseless post like that?
What I commented on bout the date here
It's what u called fare weather comment?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by chloedogie(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

When you were called to comment on why Buhari's govnt abandoned the victims of rann IDPs camp bombing, you ran away. You are nothing but a fair weather supporter.

Why not first take a simple correction. Thank him for correcting your error. Then you can now speak your other mind. Do you know that you mixed everything up as regards the date thing?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Jabioro: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2017
I don't know why this recycle ways of doing, repeating the same thing the same way, and expecting different results coming up with Baba bubu media teams always ...
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by jimharry21(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Glad ur resuming on my birthday! My gift is highly anticipated!
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by ogazi007(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
I know many of you will be shouting Ghost next week. Na Fulani Man U dey use play,They have got long life span.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by SuperBlack: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
lol this buhari have suffered. Chai next time he go fear Nigerians. Lol see yabbing.
Guys make una chillax. February 6th never reach. Na breaking news me just dey wait for.
If i do have your Facebook Password, i can Post anything, the only thing Buharia knows about Phone is to Answer calls and make calls with it. He can't type or write.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by kaffy4tope(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2017
The question is what will happen to all these #Children# of hate when Baba finally comes back to Nigeria??

I see some people not even living up to half age of this man sef.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Btruth: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2017
.....and must we know everything about his private conversation with people?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by sdavirus: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:

You don't have to be rude ok...show some maturity,we are all curious,anxious and apprehensive about his health status

You are really the subtle one. Never mind rude people, not everyone was raised right.

It's the job of the president to calm the fears of the people he presides over, in any situation.
This doesn't happen anywhere, except in dictatorships, and of course, Nigeria.

Reminds me of Umaru

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by JideAmuGiaka: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:

What is this one saying?
You mean I should be commenting on senseless post like that?
What I commented on bout the date here
It's what u called fare weather comment?

So neglecting the IDPS bombed by the military is wise and their lamentations is what you called senseless abi?.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by JideAmuGiaka: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2017
chloedogie:

Why not first take a simple correction. Thank him for correcting your error. Then you can now speak your other mind. Do you know that you mixed everything up as regards the date thing?

He didn't correct my error. Check very well.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by chloedogie(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

He didn't correct my error. Check very well.

Okay I agree. But do you agree the guy he put in quote was wrong? see the fuucckin date naaa...its written jan 19 undecided

who him wan deceive niiundecided
You made your point too though. nice day man
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:

'don't be stupid' is a request and not an insult ok, so how was ur night?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by slimmdree(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
We dnt care who you speak to, we need you to speak to Nigerians undecided lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Qmerit(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

So neglecting the IDPS bombed by the military is wise and their lamentations is what you called senseless abi?.

My dear no one would called that senseless if you look closely it was not that that the trouble maker was quoting me to comment on they were many that of the IDP bomb was one of them and I decided to ignore all. I feel sorry to the dead ones in that mistaken bomb and their family to take solace. I take it as too much of expensive mistake and pray this never happen again it could ve been me, you, relatives who knows!
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by JideAmuGiaka: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2017
chloedogie:

Okay I agree. But do you agree the guy he put in quote was wrong? see the fuucckin date naaa...its written jan 19 undecided

who him wan deceive niiundecided
You made your point too though. nice day man

I appreciate.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by edbor(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2017
So our president broke his silence to console his minister for a loss that is 72hrs old? how comforting.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by JideAmuGiaka: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:

My dear no one would called that senseless if you look closely it was not that that the trouble maker was quoting me to comment on they were many that of the IDP bomb was one of them and I decided to ignore all. I feel sorry to the dead ones in that mistaken bomb and their family to take solace. I take it as too much of expensive mistake and pray this never happen again it ve been me, you, relatives who knows!

Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Horlufemi(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Somebody said and I quote "If Buhari didn't die, I will commit suicide".

People want Buhari dead so much that if he speaks in person, they will say someone is wearing his skin.

grin
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Akanbiogun: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2017
semasir:
I'm also posting in Nairaland after some years of registration too.... shocked
and u made FP
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Yeeyo: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2017
APC Keep decievin UR members cos dia ar all fools n de can bliv u, bt 4 we no.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by malware: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Love Machine:
It is femi adesina and garba shehu that controls and posts on buhari's twitter and facebook timeline.The president is in life support machine.

If not for your Ignorance, February 6 is just next week Monday. If I were you, I would wait till then before making my Illiterate deductuctions.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by ogasman(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
see the way Dem compose text for Buhari

I de wait make vacation finish...

u must not die overseas o

come naija...
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by bukiboy(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Love Machine:
It is femi adesina and garba shehu that controls and posts on buhari's twitter and facebook timeline.The president is in life support machine.

Make we wait till February 6th
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Olubukola16(f): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Pa Buhari, if truly truly na u type that, #wehdonsir#. I'm really anxious to see you come back to the country #alive# on the 6th of Feb (it's just around the corner). BTW, Feb 5th protest on my mind cool.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by alfsalami: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Wish you journey mercy as you prepare to come back to the displeasure of wailers and heart attack for looters
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by teozey111(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
jpphilips:

Because you are a jobless never do well, who thinks that keeping time for the president is a career.
He should have replied most of you in spirit with spiritual hot slap.
dolts like you said he was dead, he ignored you guys now you are asking why his watch delayed by 72hrs? get a job please.
even as a spirit how many people can d dead man slap?
even his spirit look like it died with his weird looking body....pls let the remain dead
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Nellybii: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:

Sorry I don't comment on any thing that has to do with PMB's fake death. But just need to correct ur "lies".
The post u saw 19th was the one he did while leaving Nigeria and look very well the one with 1hr ago is new thanks.
Any one can post yes I know but I'm correcting ur lies bout the date.

Don't bother yourself responding to these senseless posts. I have discovered a funny trend recently and very soon everyone will see the clearer picture. I can confirm to you that some guys have up to ten accounts on nairaland with different monikers. They are always on nairaland so always the first to comment. They only scan through the title of the story and react. Don't trouble yourself because you are trying to be rational and logical but these people are paid and carrying out their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by AnanseK(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2017
domesifa:
President Buhari has finally posted on Facebook after being silent for two weeks.

He wrote on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1894054790874712&id=1528952840718244&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1894054790874712%3Atl_objid.1894054790874712%3Athid.1528952840718244%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A269205150054171422

This is coming about 72 hours after the sports minister lost his wife. The question now is, why did it take the president such a long time to commiserate with the minister?

In you slowpoke mentality Buhari took this long because he is dead- abi?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by NGELEBUBE: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2017
jpphilips:

Because you are a jobless never do well, who thinks that keeping time for the president is a career.
He should have replied most of you in spirit with spiritual hot slap.
dolts like you said he was dead, he ignored you guys now you are asking why his watch delayed by 72hrs? get a job please.
He should have replied most of you in spirit with spiritual hot slap that's makes him a dead man,
it takes only a dead man to give a spiritual hot slap....and who knows may be u re dead as well, pathological idiot !
quote me and lick ma a55.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.