Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Perfectionism ! Achievements Hurdles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfectionism ! Achievements Hurdles (340 Views)

Key Hurdles Every New Entrepreneur Must Scale To Succeed / 7 Hurdles To Clear When Applying For A Business Loan / Nkataa Ends The Year In Style As They‎ celebrate Their Achievements "‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfectionism ! Achievements Hurdles by Beadysworld: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
PERFECTIONISM ! SLOWS DOWN ACHIEVEMENTS, INTRODUCES HURDLES

“Delay is the deadliest form of denial.”

So have you noticed it, Some folks are almost perfect. Are you? WAIT!! Don’t rush to say no until i finished unfolding my findings. There is a chance you are from my perspective. First, what is perfection? Let’s forget what we already know about it. Forget what the dictionary says it means and don’t bother connecting to the idea that God is perfect and we are not God. So what is it then? At 21, I was very ambitious. I attempted making no mistakes at anything. Yes, anything. I had a motto then: “A Year of No mistakes”. My perception of perfection was the absence of obvious and reasonable mistakes or failure. I did a lot to succeed with that theory and motto back then when life looks so simple,easy, sweet.with little but small to bother us.

So did I succeed with that? Yes, I did (laughs). hahahahaha, was it a boomerang, ANSWER THAT PLEASE!

Well, I succeeded just in one thing – I mastered perfectionism. Then after, I graduated to
Read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/01/31/perfectionism-achievements-hurdles/

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Motion Graphic Design? / NECA To CBN: Obey N50 Stamp Duty Ruling › / Estimate The Value Of Your Business With This Free Business Valuation Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.