Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer (1732 Views)

Please Which Tribe Is Responsible? / Which Tribe Spray Perfume This Way ? / Which Of Those Tribe Is This Man From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
The girl in this picture, from her expression which tribe is she from? One Answer!

Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by tsmat(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
mumu post everywhere
Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by sarz(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
na yoruba na...she b like "ah iya-ori dat one no b en real hage o"
Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by sarz(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2017
na yoruba na...d face u make wen nicky minaj is adresd as a virgn...,
Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2017
tsmat:
mumu post everywhere

This is joke section. Cross check.
Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2017
sarz:
na yoruba na...she b like "ah iya-ori dat one no b en real hage o"

Funny you!
Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by Yorobastard(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2017
I swear I know the gal on the left with the red hair
Re: The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Yorobastard:
I swear I know the gal on the left with the red hair

Noted

(1) (Reply)

"Brain Teaser" Still Thinking Of The Answer / How To Know MISS RIGHT!!! / Unbelievable Transformation Of An Albino (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.