Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Can One Describe Those Who Still Endorse This Gvt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Describe Those Who Still Endorse This Gvt (362 Views)

COMPUTER VILLAGE RELOCATION: Stakeholders Finally Endorse Relocation / Fidelity Bank Shareholders Endorse 2016 N4.05bn Dividend / UBA Shareholders Endorse N19.9b 2016 Dividend, Laud Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Describe Those Who Still Endorse This Gvt by erniewhez(m): 4:24am On Feb 01, 2017
.I read so many posts endorsing this gvt. and I keep wondering in the light of all that is happening daily, worst is the escalating prices of essential commodities, some people are still defending this gvt. Could these people be the proverbial fly that followed the corpse to grave or their thinking is simply out of this world. How can see something decaying and says its bound to decay. Even if past admin made things worst as they claim, were they elected to come and complain and worsen situation or to arrest the situation. Is it the hatred for GEJ that kept them so unreasonable or the love for PMB over the peace for Nigeria. I still can't comprehend.
Re: How Can One Describe Those Who Still Endorse This Gvt by Ademat7(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2017
As in Nigeria pple get as he be o.

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Motion Graphic Design? / Urgent Help With Credit Card Purchase / No More Waiting For Government, Now You Can Start An Online Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.