Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,873 members, 7,851,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) (4576 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Shows Her Big Baby Bump In New Photos / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) / Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2017
WATCH Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6jOoDqkuE

1 Share

Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by olabode4dkoko(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Make i comment in case this shii gets to FP
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by Ejaculate: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Keep it up boy, money must be made as long as hoe is concerned
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
He seems to have a thing for older women

2 Likes

Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by SoftP(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
@op, where is the smooching.... Vaseline crew must sue u for this

1 Like

Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by castrol180(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Then you too should go and queue, who knows maybe it will get to your turn soonest.
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
that lady doesnt look old you know
besides,hanging out with a lady in the club doesnt mean they are upto something else
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by vicben27(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
yes because dy are more emotionally mature

1 Like

Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by vicben27(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=53319309]He seems to have a t.
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
castrol180:

Then you too should go and queue, who knows maybe it will get to your turn soonest.
dud,am not upto 21
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
vicben27:
yes because dy are more emotionally mature
Rly?
yet he and his older babymama cnt stop ranting online
i see the maturity
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by princeemmma(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
did your say smooching??

Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by Tynasparks(f): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okay....
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by skarz: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Davido and front page are like (somebody help me with that picture)
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by vicben27(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Rly? yet he and his older babymama cnt stop ranting online i see the maturity
dy are both babies i guess!
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by Emac34: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wtf
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by SalamRushdie: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
castrol180:

Jesus Christ
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
vicben27:
dy are both babies i guess!
You rightt
Re: Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) by prela(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Op, I didn't see no smooching........ Davido, won ti geti e. You have finally lost your taste. Wehdonesir wehdoneOloso WehdoneCustomer

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Grabs His Wife's Massive Butt / See Goodluck Jonathan In London! Chai Freedom Is Sweet Ooo / Although I Don’t Have A Man, I Always Arrange For Sex When I Want It – Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.