Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) (23140 Views)

We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect / Policeman Breaks Driver’s Hand For Resisting Extortion At Wuse Market, Abuja / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
What the boyfriend did was totally bad but the lady was lying by saying she didn't know her friend's where about.

Why do people comment without comprehending post?

Even the Girlfriend admitted she didn't know her whereabout.

"She said , “ I was not around that day . When I came back the next morning , my neighbours told me that my boyfriend came to beat up my friend because he was looking for me . He thought she deliberately refused to disclose where I was."

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by harrygold: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2017
jesus500:
Wickedness and unprofessional behavior of nigerian police is growing by the day.
these is all about a temperamental man who happen to be a policeman.dnt drag the entire force on the mud over the actions of a single man.

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2017
the guy must spend his remaining years in jail

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by cutedharmee: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
What the boyfriend did was totally bad but the lady was lying by saying she didn't know her friend's where about.
And aw did u knw she lied Even if she knows wohz her business wit their relationship? D guy is jus a wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Why do people comment without comprehending post?

Even the Girlfriend admitted she didn't know her whereabout.

"She said , “ I was not around that day . When I came back the next morning , my neighbours told me that my boyfriend came to beat up my friend because he was looking for me . He thought she deliberately refused to disclose where I was."

Where is it written from your quote that the girlfriend said her friend didn't know her where about?
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by abnsugbe: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

women cab lie eeee
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by jesus500(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2017
harrygold:
these is all about a temperamental man who happen to be a policeman.dnt drag the entire force on the mud over the actions of a single man.
why are you trying to defend the undefendable? Be reasonable.
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
He asked you the 1st time you keep mute. . .

Next time you will open your gossip mouth and answer when one asks you a question.

Lol....
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Date better person..una no go hear word
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by AdewaleKean(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
That's why I will murder any police officer that mess around with me
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Aroh48(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
I dey here they find babe, them no gree for me.me make I be cool guy.She dey go date married police officer .The police force make be say all the demons from Kenya and Naija don enter them head finish.
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Where is it written from your quote that the girlfriend said her friend didn't know her where about?

Here

"He thought she deliberately refused to disclose where I was."

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by asatemple(f): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
so, this reason is enough for him to do what he did?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by eyinjuege: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

How do you know she knew where her friend was?

She was under no obligation to tell him where her friend was.

I'm sure the man must have been in such a rage, and if she had even told him where the friend was, he would have gone to assault the friend there.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
asatemple:
so, this reason is enough for him to do what he did?

Did you read my comment at all? I condemned his action in totality!
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

And if she lied?? Why the Bleep wouldn't she lie So he can kill her friend for her abi

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by vanwyk82: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

How do u know if she's lying
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
vanwyk82:

How do u know if she's lying

Because I know ladies lie a lot. Don't you know? I know I am looking for trouble for making this statement though. grin
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

So what? Was she under any obligation to disclose the whereabouts of her friend even if she knew? The man is a demon. He would have done same even worse to the girlfriend if she was there. This girl's broken jaw saved her friend from getting raped.

The idiot sneaked into the room and on the bed waiting to pounce on the girl. Devilish Naija policeman. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Because I know ladies lie a lot. Don't you know? I know I am looking for trouble for making this statement though. grin

I doubt you knew when you originally wrote it. You really thought she deserved it for lying. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by vatiqan(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
ayeAXEman:
ye

A cultist and the next death target, spotted!
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by tmgold007(f): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
No vex oo pls answer my question.....do u normally think wit your brain or anus Is d girl her room mate security guard or google wey she go know everywhere the room mate go.....that means u can also act d way d police acted...see ogbeni no vex me ooo dem break person jaw u dey say she knows the wareabout of her roomie...mtshewww
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by tmgold007(f): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
No vex oo pls answer my question.....do u normally think wit your brain or anus Is d girl her room mate security guard or google wey she go know everywhere the room mate go.....that means u can also act d way d police acted...see ogbeni no vex me ooo dem break person jaw u dey say she knows the wareabout of her roomie...mtshewww

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by handofGod1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
Why will she tell him her friend's whereabout when he barged into their room without anyone being around? d police guy is just too stupid for his action and I pray justice prevail because naija police will cover d matter up before u know it.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=tmgold007 post=53321679]No vex oo pls answer my question.....do u normally think wit your brain or anus Is d girl her room mate security guard or google wey she go know everywhere the room mate go.....that means u can also act d way d police acted...see ogbeni no vex me ooo dem break person jaw u dey say she knows the wareabout of her roomie...mtshewww[/quo

From what I know, human beings are created to reason with their brains. As human, I reason with my brain. So, next question!
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
tmgold007:

From what I know, human beings are created to think with their brains. As human, I think with my brain. So, next question!
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
kalindaminda:

I doubt you knew when you originally wrote it. You really thought she deserved it for lying. Shame on you.

Take your time to read what I wrote. I chastised the man. Nothing in my comment to indicate that I support the jaw breaking but I believe that she knew her friend's where about. So, your use of abusive word is out of order. Try and remove undue sentiment when commenting on such a platform like NL.
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Take your time to read what I wrote. I chastised the man. Nothing in my comment to indicate that I support the jaw breaking but I believe that she knew her friend's where about. So, your use of abusive word is out of order. Try and remove undue sentiment when commenting on such a platform like NL.

I believe you may be senseless. You still haven't answered my question. Why comment on whether the girl was lying? What is the relevance? By making that comment you are implicitly supporting that wretched demon's actions. Hence the outcry against you. Bow your head and accept your mistake.

P.S. I crossed out the insult to spare your feelings this time. Take heart, you hear? It's not your fault. When you see abusive words next time, you will know.
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
kalindaminda:

I believe you may be senseless. You still haven't answered my question. Why comment on whether the girl was lying? What is the relevance? By making that comment you are implicitly supporting that wretched demon's actions. Hence the outcry against you. Bow your head and accept your mistake.

P.S. I crossed out the insult to spare your feelings this time. Take heart, you hear? It's not your fault. When you see abusive words next time, you will know.

You really do not need to cross it. You already typed it. It is an indication to show how civil you are. But I choose not to abuse people. No! I am too refined for that. Mistake? Na you know where you see mistake.
Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by princeemmma(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
breaks her jaw? abi the police da craze niiii? he must be stupid

Re: Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
I knew at once igando or ejigbo would be part of this story.

Igando always divorce cases

Ejigbo battery and assault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.