Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (27292 Views)

Thief Rescued After Jumping Into A Lagoon While Escaping / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Notorious Thief Caught And Burnt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Zoehill(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2017
I am not encouraging his act but we need to think outside the box, what if he is an illegitimate child of the house owner (father) or had a connection with the residents of the house.....................many things need to be solved psychologically not with hate & bitterness.
Why the same house three times?
Was any weapon found on him?
His looks showed that he might have gone for retaliation or some sorts.
He needs to be examine "properly"

We need to treat humanity with love
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Its okay to fail as long as you try again

Epp me tell the guy to try again and steal sumtin again so dat dey can burn him

I want to watch the fire burning

Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Rescued!
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Marty2020: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2017
when they are begging you will pity them, but when they are doing the operation, they dont pity anyone, and if you've never experience such, you wouldn't know how it feels.. God will save us all not to see bad things in our life
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Chrisharry:
A thief walked into my house when nobody was at home in the middle of the day and stole my generator. It hurts. If these people have paid you a visit, you will not think twice in laying hands on them when one is caught.

Please my Yoruba friends on board what is the meaning of this word, I keep hearing it in yoruba songs. Ololufemi
Ololufemi means My love
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin
BUSHHUNTER:
Girls with obsession for six pack. . .Your man is here grin
cheesy
BUSHHUNTER:
Girls with obsession for six pack. . .Your man is here grin
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
thief wey dem beat still dey remember to wear shirt? see as him grab him shirt as if him life depend on it..
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by mcgaius: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
The truth is the man stole gold and hide it in an empty plot of land.Few weeks later he went for another robbery and was caught and sentenced to jail.When he returned from jail he went to exhume his gold only to find out that what used to be an empty plot of land is now developed to a very big building.He wants his gold and thats why he is always visiting the compound.Nice movie
Re: Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by akapasolu: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
This thieves don't pity their victims and when police arrest them they were released, if the police can build a trust with Nigerians the issue of jungle justice will be a thing of the past!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffickers Caught Smuggling Nursing Mother, Children Into Nigeria (Pictured) / Man Narrates How Badoo Started In Ikorodu, Calls Out Security Agents (Graphic) / How Army ‘Killed’ Kidnapped Pastor & Labelled Him Militant - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.