Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover (71254 Views)

Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos) / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Souljaboi1: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Aufbauh:
Sharp smart guy!....Money indeed answereth all things.
A 43 year old sister in-law of a sitting governor in an oil rich state with an ex-hubby and a 16 year old daughter getting married to a 29 year old guy probably unemployed with fainted hope or chance of breakthrough is a win win situation.

This is wicked. See as you took apart the entire story like Sherlock Holmes shocked

Nevertheless, it could be love ! tongue

I couldn't even type the above with a straight face grin.

Nice Hustle bro and Happy married life !

3 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why are you all cynical? grin grin grin

Maybe the guy's "glasses" are recommended, truly cool

Don't be pretentious, many guys would have done the same!

Even if you want to resist, the sight of $1million cash can do a lot to ones heart rate.

EVERYONE HAS A PRICETAG (doesn't have to be cash)...EVEN THE POPE angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by felo812000(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
God don anwer the guy call from Princess Fiona! if him na guy man, hunger shud not reach him 2nd generation atleast. looting things/ conduit grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by adonis89(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Some dudes just love big women like myself
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Enyimbamercedes: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rasmega:
She is beautiful!

Abeg na which figure of speech be that sef.. Lol

That's a verbal irony... or in simple English...A lie!!!

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by ogawisdom(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
goldigging bastard grin grin grin grin grin all na hustling, d guy don hammer tongue tongue tongue tongue anyway no cheating ooo 43 minus 29 = 14 years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Aufbauh:
A 43 year old sister in-law of a sitting governor in an oil rich state with an ex-hubby and a 16 year old daughter getting married to a 29 year old guy probably unemployed with fainted hope or chance of breakthrough is a win win situation.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by sirusX(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
If the guy doesn't flaunt the wealth and accept her way too expensive gifts...I might understand cz it's not easy for a man to see all that and be okay

But as for this case...the guy no mind.
Flex all flexables, as long as steady service fee dey come cheesy

As for his people right now...after seeing all the insult from nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by fm4real2k6(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
All of you Yahoo boys looking for smelly Oyibos, I hope you can redirect your hustle home.

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Upon the whole money this lady had and she looks like this undecided

Female worwor na bad tin

On Behalf of NL girls i say to the guy

GOLD DIGGER
Na upgrade be this O. Na money inprove am like this
Imagine if money no dey

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
7footre:
Haters will come and say the guy is a gold digger now
Sincerely
Between you and God. You honestly believe this guy genuinely loves this woman?
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
laudate:

She has definitely cooked something for him. shocked
Id say he cooked somethong for her grin

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by samsam2019: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mmm proposal cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Awon to mavrodi

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by EternalTruth: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Money and connection is d foundation of dis marriage & d guy also looks older than 29
thought I was the only person that noticed it. Truly nairalanders get eye. Walai
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by ayis: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
see my guy
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by EternalTruth: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
comos:
43yr old wowo woman,
chai, I don die
the lady ugly die. She resemble the afonjas
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by yinkslinks(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Please op NEXT time, put Graphics! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by seangy4konji: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
I deh find this kain woman na na.
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by ovu4real: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
MR. NICE GUY
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by uvie66: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Which kind nonsense money person dey look for wey go make am marry this kind wor wor woman, tufiaka
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by dee02(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Aufbauh:

grin grin grin
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Hotfella(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is the true definition of ugliness. The woman worwor come ugly join am, that is wogliness. Infact her picture should be next to the word ugly in every kid's picture dictionary. Dat is if fear no catch d children, dem fit think say na masquerade sef.
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Hotfella(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
LMAO
yinkslinks:
Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Please op NEXT time, put Graphics! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Mayflowa(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
metallisc:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sharp guy with better recipe: step 1- chop, chop, chop, step 2 - collect as much as possible, step 3 - fade without a trace to a younger finer babe! grin grin

What would younger finer babe do that this one can't do. Hardly will this sort of guy ever cope with young girls. He won't be able to take their trouble. He is been spoon-fed for so long
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Hotfella(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
If this kind person bite you na dat time u go know say bingo dey learn!
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by edoyad(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
uvie66:
Which kind nonsense money person dey look for wey go make am marry this kind wor wor woman, tufiaka

Attractiveness has different aspects. A girl with big boobs, round ass and no money might not be as attractive a girl with flat ass, no boobs and heavy bank account.
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by cosade(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:
The guy is providing help to get help. After the wedding now, freeze mode will get activated.

Guy, your head dey there

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by vickuzzy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
omoh no be play biko i dey game grin
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by smark61: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
La click La cheesy
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Makamuanwuo:
congratulation my guy,na people like her I dey find, not all these destiny destroyers looking for a guy to send villa.

God don change ur history through her
grin grin grin
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by uchman48(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
She as she even fold money
Re: 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover by Icon79(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
I would say: G-O-L-D D-I-G-G-E-R, if you ask moi.

But who da heck knows?!

O pari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.