Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Diamond Bank Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test Invitation (2583 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Test Invitation by jontemple: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2007
hello friends
i need someone to please help me on what to expect in diamond bank test, i have been invited to thier test on fri, at uac trainin centre.
please help me, i will really appreaciate it.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by bobocj(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2007
Diamond banks submission of application ends 23rd january. how come u have been invited even when some have not succeded in filling the application form. Better still, were u invited for another cadre with diamond bank or is it for the same mgt trainee position which we all are trying to apply for. Please reply i need to be clarified.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by izuu: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2007
yesoo jontemple pls clarify us on the test u are going to write 'cause the application for management trainee is still on. so we may know how to help u.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by jontemple: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2007
i just told u about the invitation for a test from diamond bank, u are asking for clarification. i do not know what other clarification you need. if u have the test format, please help me out.
a friend too just got his invitation and i think some others too will soon get theirs. someone said the thing is in batches or so. this may be their strategy to avoid over crowd.
just help me if u can.
thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by peterson4u: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2007
Hello Friends,
Please whatever it is, let someone who has the test format just pass it across and lets all share it since Diamond Bank is on the hot Seat for now. We all are all looking foward to a brighter year wishing everyone best of luck.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by tionne(f): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2007
i wrote the test sometimes last year in abuja n its all about speed n accuracy mostly logic n quatitative, not more than 25 questions in all to be answered in 30mins dont know if its the same format but if so dont bother with maths n english. goodluck hope they call us too.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2007
Sum1 plz tell me wats up wit d diamond bank website? Can't seem to access it, been switching cafe's and tried severally from my office and it still doesn't work. Does it mean the time has elapsed for applications, or its just some gimmick to stop further applications?was of the view that the website addy was/is www.diamondbank.com. can sum1 plz help wit info that'l enable me apply too?
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by peterson4u: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2007
I tried logging the website www.websecure.diamondbank.com/diamondbank and it opened. Just incase anyone may still be having problems with www.diamondbank.com, then here is an alternative cept otherwise cheers!
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by veryme: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2007
hello
i took diamond bank test last year and was among those that passed,unfortunately i couldn't make it to the last interview.the test is consists of general maths quest,short english passages,and some sort of diagrams in which u are asked to tell what the final diagram looks like.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by Nicholdave(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2007
Apparently, frm wot tionne and veryme said, they have a strategy of choosing at random which format to use, as the former claimed to have written only logical Reasoning & Quantitative Reasoning while the latter says it included General Maths & English.
For those of us who haven't even succeeded in applying talk less of being shortlisted for the test, let's all keep trying and praying.
Cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2007
@peterson4u, thanx 4 d info, that still didn't open, but this one will get u onto the site, www.diamondbank.com/index.pl, however, when you get to the profile page, it goes kaput.Message is application server busy,

Pips like me shld keep trying though, I'v been trying every day and night since the ad was published and hope to get it done with soon, beofre it closes. Cheers.

To all those who've been invited, all the best, n c ya in!
Re: Diamond Bank Test Invitation by phemtite: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2007
the test consists about 45 questions,it will last for an hour.there is english about 15 questions including fill in the gap,and finding synonyms to replace a word in a statement,15 logic questions including number sequencing and maths qestions.goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Holds 7th Convocation Ceremony / Gtb, Shell And Access Bank Now Recruiting. Apply Now / Brand New Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.