Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? (778 Views)

Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help / Freelance Job At Vconnect.salary Is 80k / Is This A Scam ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? by Penaldo: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I was told of freelance jobs online. I went on palmchat where someone gave me a site, freelancer where I saw opening and applied.

I got a message this morning that sounded positive. Upon further correspondence, I saw a message that got me worried. I want to ask if it is scam or a normal thing.

FIND THE MESSAGE:

You will deposit the security which is one time payment to start working with us which will be refundable back to you after one month. Refundable security is just for the assurance that you take the work seriously and submit the work always on time whenever the work has been allotted  to you as work will be on regular basis, if you want to take break anytime in between, you can take or you can leave in between, there will be no restriction from our side.This condition has been put up from the client side as Our client is a reputed client based in U.S.A.Phone or chat support will be provided after joining.
thanks

You can start working with us by depositing the refundable security of $ 25 USD as per the Plan P1 or $ 32 USD as per the plan P2 or $47 USD as per the plan P3 or $62 USD as per the Plan p4 in ours skrill a/c which is maxprinting63@gmail.com or in ours neteller a/c which is dhruvvahuja@rediffmail.com or in ours PERFECT MONEY a/c which is U8528508 .Phone or chat support will be provided once you will join us.

You can submit the security in ours PAYPAL a/c which is yogggeshkumar@rediffmail.com and Choose the option of- SEND PAYMENT TO FRIEND, under the tab MAKE A PAYMENT IN FEW SECONDS and not as PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES.
Re: Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? by 40kobo77: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Any job that requires you to bring anything aside your qualification is a

SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Hope the SCAM big for you to read am well?
Re: Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? by Penaldo: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Any job that requires you to bring anything aside your qualification is a

SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Hope the SCAM big for you to read am well?
Thank you! I guess my joy was killed..
Re: Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? by attainable99: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
BIG SCAM, thats why they use nos to confuse you
Re: Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? by Ifeshyne(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Help! Please Is This A Scam Freelance Job? by Ifeshyne(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Freelancer site = genuine That oga that messaged you = babanla scammer

(1) (Reply)

Omovo Technology Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) / Free 1 Month Training For Christian Teachers In Abuja / Please How Real Is This? I Just Got This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.