Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) (47276 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by nairaman101: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by nairaman101: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by malware: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Hahahahaha.... so funny. But if I were them, I wouldn't have started mocking Jammeh yet, because we did not know the leadership style of Barrow yet.... He MAY be worse than Jammeh, who knows.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by fav444(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2017
There's no gain in being evil

3 Likes

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by jerryunit48: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2017
He is now an object of ridicule same way someone will be ridiculed later

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by vengertime: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Can they try it last year?

2 Likes

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Ai si nile ologinni...ile di ike ekute
at thw cat's absence...the rat took over the house...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by viviangist: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
wink wink
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Tbillz(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Na so dem go imitate until dey grow and power rish dem hand, dey go still dey imitate.

5 Likes

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by holadguy(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Hilarious, same outfit with Yahya jammal
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
E NO CONCERN US??
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by jaymejate: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Okay... So kini?
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by stefanweeks: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
is alright

jammeh no go far o

he's watching
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by tolexy007(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin really funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by HQuadreal: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Just observing...
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by miqos02(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Hahahahaha.... so funny. But if I were them, I wouldn't have started mocking Jammeh yet, because we did not not the leadership style of Barrow yet.... He MAY be worse than Jammeh, who knows.
dont be dissapointed if barrow governs badly. it's in African politicians

13 Likes

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Lmao

They forgot that chair leg he used to keep in his breast pocket
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by timawoku(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017
The guy never go finish una dey do anyhow, if he show for una presidential villa una go dey shout SENEGAL, BUHARI, this time we no go answer una o... grin grin grin grin grin but Congrats to una, because at least if this wheel barrow mess up, una go fit change am to keke marwa in 4 yrs time
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by OKorowanta: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Pawa don dey shack di children just na just now?
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by phkka1(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Why do you copy an evil man?
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by favourmic(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Nah their country they produce charcoal

1 Like

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by miqos02(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Micah360(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Hahahahaha.... so funny. But if I were them, I wouldn't have started mocking Jammeh yet, because we did not not the leadership style of Barrow yet.... He MAY be worse than Jammeh, who knows.
Imitating someone is not mocking atimes.. There may be missing him already

1 Like

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by jesus500(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Yahya jammeh destroyed himself because of greed and sit tight mentality.

1 Like

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by nbright: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by tijusegele(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Gambia palava
All I no is no more SAI-BABA now TU-BABA cum Feb 5

1 Like

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Arewa12: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Lolz...... This is serious oooo
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2017
fav444:
There's no gain in being evil
says who?
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by emeka2847: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Actually it is not about Jammeh or Barrow. It's about sustainable democracy. Jammeh should go. If Barrow misbehaves, he too should go.

It was good that GEJ left. The day people decide to vote out Buhari he too must go.

malware:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus / Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.