Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

A Nairalander's View On 2face Protest.must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's View On 2face Protest.must Read (347 Views)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's View On 2face Protest.must Read by sheedy407(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Good morning all,
In as much as ''I Stand With 2Face Idibia'' and i cant wait for the protest on Feb 6,,there are certain things that he should know.
No one or artist fight with the Govt and go free.(Ask Idris Abdulkareem).After God,its Govt
I can vividly remember when Idris sang ''Nigeria Jaga Jaga'',the then President Obasanjo called all the MD's of all media companies the if he ever see Idris on any billboard or advert,that MD is in trouble,i can still remember his songs were not played on radio stations anymore,probably the President also call NBC and that was how Idris career died.

Now back to my best artist 2face,after the protest,if Buhari calls NBC and all the media houses MD instructing them not to have 2face on any show,advert etc,im very sure Nigeria Brewery or even Guinness and other top brands would withdraw from 2Face.

Please i dont want my dear 2face to be silent o

(1) (Reply)

6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver Must Have Released By FRSC / 2face Should Have At Least Try To Fight Another. / How To Prevent Airtel Call To Innocent Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.