Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast (15620 Views)

"Nobody Knows Wizkid" - American Dj's Declare On Live Podcast / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Naijahelm: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2017
This Nigerian Lady recorded herself mimicking Kemi Olunloyo's exclusive style of news reporting on her podcast. Lol

Watch the video below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/nigerian-lady-mimics-kemi-olunloyos.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPupBGPcH9I

1 Like

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by PrinceAAT(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Na wa for Nairalander.Dem no fit allow person to be d first to comment for d first tym...........sum people are always on alert to comment. grin.........!..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by HighKing01(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Chai
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by HermitSage: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2017
See face?
If you don't want to end up like Kemi Oyon or whatever, check my signature.
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by miqos02(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
abuaoyen:
H
why?

1 Like

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by SeniorZato(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Is that so
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by auntysimbiat(f): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
LOL

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Tbillz(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
She tried but this might not increase GDP!
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Deeypeey(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
U no cum see better pesin mimick??
dnt worry..aunty Kemi will cum fr u herself...personally

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by AlexCk: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
I seeeeeee.
undecided undecided

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Jammiiee(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Z

1 Like

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by wolesmile(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
So na Aunty Kemi be your role model, ehn?

Serious bashing loading........
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by anonymuz(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
funny
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by bodmas119(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
aunty kemmy, my 2017 crush
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by BUHARImyDOG: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Lanty01(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2017
This is how it usually starts..
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by EmperorTech: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
LOL
Aunty o
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by wolesmile(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
bodmas119:
aunty kemmy, my 2017 crush

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Afriface: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Samanza89: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Mimicking the devil....

And this is news to us, when our economy is dying

Inflation

Persistent blackout

#500 to 1 dollar

Price of Kerosene on the rise

Herdsmen maiming

People dying

Strike here and there

Lai Mohammed lying

And out President is on vacation!....

#istandwith2baba

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Arewa12: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Lolz.... Chaai
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Knowing how jobless and confused that woman is, she can actually make a video dissing this girl in return

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Deeypeey(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
PrinceAAT:
Na wa for Nairalander.Dem no fit allow person to be d first to comment for d first tym...........sum people are always on alert to comment. grin.........!..
well...seems like u r FTC

Samanza89:

Lai Mohammed lying

what do you mean bro gringrin grin
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
lady, wait she will soon come for you. lol... I bet she has already started making some research about you nd ur family lol
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Opeade939(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
This is no news.....
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by dpete1: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2017
So I should now waste my mb on downloading one fucking video

That is it...I DON'T GIVE a F_u-CK
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by Championlaw200(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Nonsense report, in the first case, and the lady is mimicking kemi olunloyo... Iya loun je ooo...
Re: Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast by DIKEnaWAR: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Stvpid! With her thick igbo accent and face. This not how my Kemi speaks.

Kemi speaks in a very polished manner. I kinda like the woman. Yea she is the only afonja that can say something about my igbo people and I will let go....she's a little mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] / Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter / Battle Of The Boobs! Meet Cossy Top 3 Challengers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.