Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection (645 Views)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by korede2016(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Anyone who can help me with my unstable htc m7 disconnection? Ever since I bought it london used I can't access internet. The mobile data will just be connecting and disconnecting, even when have done manual configuration with my sim still the same thing and even do factory resetting. No show still.. Pls anyone help .
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 5:51am On Feb 02, 2017
bro i m hving same problem here o. I ve been searching 4 a fix but no luck yet. 08165921806
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by korede2016(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2017
emidizy:
bro i m hving same problem here o. I ve been searching 4 a fix but no luck yet. 08165921806
its frustrating but have return my own to where I bought it but am going there today to shake ground for the guy today cus he told me is going to return to china and should come back in two weeks and this the 2nd week and now telling me chinese going to resume operation on the 7th so in other word saying I should wait extra 2weeks after which is a no way for me. Am going there now to collect another phone or he gives me my money back.. So we go drag am today as I am around super going to ikeja already. Have tried. Dough someone told me to do a software reload as the problem is with a certain operating system.. Is either the radio signal,or the sense. But will tell you the verdict of my outcome in ikeja today cus I can't turn a costly phone to a small phone since browsing is not working and can't be using wifi up and down.
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
ok bro... Good luck. I m waiting to hear from you.
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
korede2016:
its frustrating but have return my own to where I bought it but am going there today to shake ground for the guy today cus he told me is going to return to china and should come back in two weeks and this the 2nd week and now telling me chinese going to resume operation on the 7th so in other word saying I should wait extra 2weeks after which is a no way for me. Am going there now to collect another phone or he gives me my money back.. So we go drag am today as I am around super going to ikeja already. Have tried. Dough someone told me to do a software reload as the problem is with a certain operating system.. Is either the radio signal,or the sense. But will tell you the verdict of my outcome in ikeja today cus I can't turn a costly phone to a small phone since browsing is not working and can't be using wifi up and down.

My broda I m even considering flashing a custom rom
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by korede2016(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
emidizy:

My broda I m even considering flashing a custom rom
well have agreed to wait till month end to collect my phone back.. Chinese are on holiday in china and going to return to work on 7th of this month so he is going to send to them and they fix it and then I come back month end to collect my phone intact so still rocking my bold 5. Do you think flashing custom Rom would do it?
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am not sure of that o. but I have 80% belief that its a software problem. I read somewhere on a foreign blog where someone who had same issue said he performed a factory reset and even tried installing a custom ROM yet no luck. I m jst tired of all these. I ve not been able to concentrate for the past 1 week cos I ve been looking for a fix. The worst is that I m not seeing helping solutions online.
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
I entered my bootloader and all i can say is that the phone was carrier locked and was jailbroken on 2014. I cant even find "software update" anywhere in the phone's system setting.
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
I dont know if changing imei could be a fix
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by korede2016(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
emidizy:
I am not sure of that o. but I have 80% belief that its a software problem. I read somewhere on a foreign blog where someone who had same issue said he performed a factory reset and even tried installing a custom ROM yet no luck. I m jst tired of all these. I ve not been able to concentrate for the past 1 week cos I ve been looking for a fix. The worst is that I m not seeing helping solutions online.

I have a man number I got online for htc repair centre in lagos on google search and his name his Mr. David and told me to bring it to him and he can see what he can do so, I thought that if I collected my phone from the store I bought it and he is unable to fix it then I enter one chance with my phone na why I agreed to wait till month end to come back and collect my phone intact and fixed cus na software issue or na whatever cus I can't turn my phone to small phone na in make I succumb to my seller oo ..
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by korede2016(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Call mr. David him dey ikeja and na htc repairer him be ... 08023022005.. Try your luck with him cus I go wait to collect my phone for month end when sent and return from china.
Re: Need Help For My London Used Htc Mobile Data Conection And Disconection by emidizy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
korede2016:
Call mr. David him dey ikeja and na htc repairer him be ... 08023022005.. Try your luck with him cus I go wait to collect my phone for month end when sent and return from china.

I m in Enugu right now o. Took the phone to town....no technician has the Rom for flashing the phone oo.

(1) (Reply)

Atomtech Carbon Tablet With Wifi And Dual Sim 4 Sale / Innjoo 4 Set To Bag Innjoo Best Smartphone Award / Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Might Want A Nokia 3310 (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.