Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study (1032 Views)

Pls O!between Computer Science And Electronic Engr. Which One Is The Best / Do I Need A First Class In Comp.sci To Get A Good Job As A Programmer / Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by Collinz2(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Hey guys am about to take jamb and i have two courses in mind computer science or computer engineering. Please i need advice on which to study, which course employ quickly and more... I really like both course.

Please help me guys.
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by salamibigi(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Nice question..........I'm interested in peoples answers too
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by jaymejate: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, fynestboi

Go for computer science bro and be a god in the world of programming, hacking and so much more that i can't remember.

But computer engineering, you get to know about the engineering aspect of computers and you'll surely wanna get the knowledge of a computer scientist which will be a plus for you
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by indianacole: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
THE 2017-2018 ADMISSION IS ON INTO DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA.

COURSES include;
.Medicine
.Pharmacy
.Physiotherapy
.Computer Science
.Business Adm/Mag
.etc

Likewise do you want to get certified in the fields of I.T/Computjng/Networking?

No doubt YES.........

INDIA Remain the right place.

Why choose INDIA
.it's affordable
.low cost of living
.it provides an education beyond the wall of a class room
.it has great opportunity for global networking
.it's home for the world second-largest higher education system

Admission Requirements;
.data page of international passport
.O level Results

I will be glad to help you process your admission from here and give you necessary support on how to secure your student visa to India as well as give you relevant information required.

Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by YhungPablo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Studying Computer science .
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Go for Computer Science.
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
It depends on you OP. Both are similar yet so distinct.

If you can handle some heavy maths, brute languages, strenous engineering praticals and love to open computers; then comp engineering is for you.

If you, on the other hand, prefer abstract maths, drone in binary, have a flair for creative coding and have a will of iron; then Comp sci is for you.

Goodluck!
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by Collinz2(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks everyone for your opinion.
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engr Which To Study by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Collinz2:
Thanks everyone for your opinion.
It depends on what you want to do.
Go online, do detailed research on both courses and make your decision.
Forget the responses asking you to go for this or that. That's not how it works.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Life Begin? See Creation Stories Around The World / Learn How To Produce Recharge Card For All Network / JAMB 2017 Registration: Causes & Solutions to Cases Of Invalid E-Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.