Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? (972 Views)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by Ajewoledara: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Here re my jamb and Waec nd I am an aspirant of law I want to know if to change from unilag to OAU

Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by exynos(m): 3:25am On Jul 22, 2017
your results are brilliant I will advice you not to change anything... and you must do this last thing which is considering God as the main factor for your admission.
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by bignwa(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Theres nothing to change you have a good result
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by Ajewoledara: 2:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks more comments will be appreciated
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by remi1444: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
have you evaluated your score if its above UNILAG's cutoff mark for last year? owing to the fact that candidates did brilliantly well this year. you have a very nice result.
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Take a pen and a paper and do some analysis. Evaluate your score (both jamb and waec) and compare it to last year cutoff, if your aggregate is more than last year, fine. Dont change it. If otherwise, also evaluate your aggregrate score with the University you plan to change to, if it fits into, change it. One thing I want to bring to your knowledge is don't get carrried away and be over confident on your high score, these days admission is for the wise. I know people who have done excellently more than you do and they are still seeking admission until now. If at the end of the day, your aggregate don't fit in for law. Change the course, there are whole lot of courses that your score will fetch you. Think twice. If option A don't work, you have option B to Z to choose from. Good luck
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
hostine316:
Take a pen and a paper and do some analysis. Evaluate your score (both jamb and waec) and compare it to last year cutoff, if your aggregate is more than last year, fine. Dont change it. If otherwise, also evaluate your aggregrate score with the University you plan to change to, if it fits into, change it. One thing I want to bring to your knowledge is don't get carrried away and be over confident on your high score, these days admission is for the wise. I know people who have done excellently more than you do and they are still seeking admission until now. If at the end of the day, your aggregate don't fit in for law. Change the course, there are whole lot of courses that your score will fetch you. Think twice. If option A don't work, you have option B to Z to choose from. Good luck
To add to it, Law is highly competitive
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by Jacktheripper: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Since you are from Oye-Ekiti why not change to FUOYE
Re: Pls Guys Should I Change School With This Result? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

To add to it, Law is highly competitive

Exactly, more than competitive.

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB Releases Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Academic Session / Help Me Guys / See Full List Of Tuiton Free Universities In Norway, Admission Requirements ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.