Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up (822 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Wizkid’s Second Son, King Ayo, Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up by setnaija: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up Mercilessly

Please my good people of our nation, i am sincerely calling out for justice against violence. I am hospitalized right now as i type this with the lil stamina in me; i am in serious pain and agony; in between life and death. This is my story:
This morning, at about 11.50am, i boarded a siena vehicle leaving PortHarcourt for Onitsha. As we approached the first checkpoint immediately after the airport, we pulled over as the soldiers ordered us to, for the usual scrutinization.
- See more at:
http://setnaija.com/nollywood-actress-jewel-infinity-hospitalized-after-nigerian-soldier-beat-her-up-mercilessly-because-he-was-in-a-bad-mood-photos/

Re: Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up by zicoraads: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Who is Jewel? undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up by dacovajnr: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up by ojun50(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2017
No be film una dey act
Re: Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up by sholatem(f): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Perhaps he was on drugs,since he has apologies and stil find way to reconcile with her,just find top mopol man to beat him in return and forgive him,But if sumtin lyk dat happens next time pls walk some miles away from such person, nah after dey descend their anger on u,their eye they clear

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Big Boobs In New Photos. / Robert Peters, Jim Iyke, & Others Join Princess Halliday To Empower The World / Bbnaija Revealed: Kemen's Downfall Due To Secret Societies Who Wanted Him Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.