Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Where Is Lawyer? Does Any One Have Any Information On Know How To Bring Him Back - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is Lawyer? Does Any One Have Any Information On Know How To Bring Him Back (526 Views)

Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Any Information On The Brtish American Tobacco Estate In Okun Ajah Environs / Nairaland Where Is Our Lawyer O! Has He Gone Missing? Help Bring Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lawyer? Does Any One Have Any Information On Know How To Bring Him Back by marmaduke: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
Where is Lawyer? undecided

I have mailed and called him but he isnt answering or responding to any of my Mails. Since he said he was walking away from the property Forum, we havent seen or heard from Him. This is strange! I hope he is okay. The property Forum has been quite boring for a while and all the advises and enlightening posts seems to be a thing of the past now. I hope all those that were calling him a fraudster are happy now. undecided And isnt it funny that after these same set of people managed to descredit lawyer, they have also disappeared into thin air. Was this planned or what? undecided They say a Messiah is never appreciated in his own Home and i guess we have finally realised that. I had an Argument with one busy body over lawyer and after pouring vitiroils and tearing lawyer apart lawyer, i was expecting her to be a substitute or provide someone to replace lawyer since she was convinced he was no good and a fraudster, she just disappeared too after her mission to descredit was complete. Why we like to bring ourselves down in this country is really baffling to be honest undecided

I truely appreciate Lawyer and i have no regrets saying that because what he did for me was tantamount to saving me from the clutches of deciet when i had no idea of how to handle a property transaction especially in Ogombo and he did it all free and seeing people descredit the few good Nigerians we have for no just cause ticks me off. Please lawyer in the Spirit of Christmas, dont mind those people. Remember there are a lot of people on Nairaland that appreciate what your doing and learn to continue doing your good works because your blessing will not stop and i know you do it to help people because you genuinely care. I know you feel pained and betrayed but that is life. Some people will appreciate you and some people will do anything to destroy you for no reason without proof. Just learn to Ignore those ones and Continue to communicate with those that really need your assistance and have a relationship with you.

Also if other people on Nairaland who know how to reach lawyer personally and have a strong hold of him, please use your good will to bring lawyer back. This Christmas period is a time lots of people engage in property transactions and this is when Agents and owners get greedier and we need good people to advise our fellow Nairalanders of what next to do so they dont fall for these land frauds these festive periods. Please people try and help too to bring our lawyer back o! I know individually we have all gained from him in the past freely and maybe he needs our support now and we shouldnt abandon him. Your blessings shall not erode you this Christmas Period.

Abeg Lawyer come back oooo! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Properties 4 Sale In Ibadan / Plot Of Land located in Ikotun With C Of O For Sale / Asokoro Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.