Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why We Should Invest In Land Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why We Should Invest In Land Now (350 Views)

Come For Your Genuine Land Now At Affordable Price / Official Selling Plots Of Land Now Available In Enugu Urban / Official Selling Plots Of Land Now Available In Enugu Urban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Invest In Land Now by colinso: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Why we should invest in land now
Whether we like it or not at some point in our life as we grow older and mature a time will come when the need and yearning to buy land will start; it’s more like a Maslow hierarchy of needs. As we grow older and mature in business and career, we will want to ask ourselves how do I retire, what investment should I leave for my children, what security do I have, what is my fall back plan etc. when this time comes, we will start asking ourselves, where do I buy land, where do I build my house, which area is safe, which area have higher investment potential and growth, who can I trust with my money, how do I deal with perfecting my documents, government charges, land use charge etc. other questions that may even come up is, what assurance do I have that investment in land is a better or more secured investment than other class of investments.
The average retirement age is sixty, at retirement, you just want to relax and be free from hassle and enjoy other hobbies you love, one thing you certainly don’t want is someone knocking on your door or sending you letters asking for house rent. You may also want a little bit of investment that may be yielding you daily or monthly income…… whatever it may be now is the right time to invest in land.
When you buy land …. You can start building your house gradually gradually or you can start a little cottage business such as poultry, fishing, flour processing etc. buying land now ensures that you leave something for your children; it also ensures that you will always have a fall back plan or a steady flow of income.
Talk to us today if you’d like to buy land in any part of Lagos, Nigeria or Africa….. We are well informed on all the rudiments and requirements of buying lands …..We will have your interest at heart primarily when engaging in the transaction and we guarantee 100% refund if it does not work.

mtrc properties limited

www.mtrcproperties.com

(1) (Reply)

Get 10 % Off Westwood Park Estate 2, Sangotedo - Ajah, Lagos / Company Registration And Property For Sales / Re: What Can I Build On This Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.