Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) (995 Views)

The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. / Convert Your Petrol To Run On Gas , Cheaper And More Efficient / Full Specs Of Huawei Mate 9, The First Of Huawei To Run On Nougat 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) by Sayelabola(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hi NLers,

I found this surprising advert on Facebook and I decided to bring it here for public perusal.

1 Like

Re: Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) by Sayelabola(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Although I have tried to reach the guy on the mobile contact he attached to this advert, but there is no one at the receiving end till this time.

Here is the contact... 08060370043...

Finally he picked my call.... He said the scarcity of fuel during former President GEJ brought about the idea; and that it's only generators of between 2.5 KV to 10 KV that can be converted to gas powered.

Feel free to give him a call too.

1 Like

Re: Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sayelabola:
Although I have tried to reach the guy on the mobile contact he attached to this advert, but there is no one at the receiving end till this time.

Here is the contact... 08060370043...

Finally he picked my call.... He said the scarcity of fuel during former President GEJ brought about the idea; and that it's only generators of between 2.5 KV to 10 KV that can be converted to gas powered.

Feel free to give him a call too.
You still dragged Gej into this?

3 Likes

Re: Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
grin

1 Like

Re: Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) by Sayelabola(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:

I didn't dragged him into it, I only referenced him; remember there were strikes during his tenure too.

1 Like

Re: Can Generators Run On Gas? (picture) by daprince1017: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2017
It is a welcomed idea... But there is Fire On the mountain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Cute Kittens / 25 Years Old Female Nigerian Girl Invents Football Juggling Electric Generator / Tweaking.com - Windows Repair V2.0.1 FINAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.