Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (49651 Views)

Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja / Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thats a normal thing in abj na especially airport road
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
A golf not even a lambogini
i beg pls I want to cook jollof rice, and I don't want to use water, pls what can I use?
My piss?
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is mostly carried out by the police on night patrol. You car breaks down on the highway and you lock it up and leave it. The next day you find it without tyres. Sometime last week, they took the tyres off a golf that broke down on Oladipo Diya Road leaving it on 4 stones in the middle of the road.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by tectonotimes: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
I cannot believe that nobody saw the thief removing the tyres,
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
falzthebadguy:

where do you live?

Why do you want to know?.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by millionaire1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
i beg pls I want to cook jollof rice, and I don't want to use water, pls what can I use?
U can use petrol instead. Gud luck
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tires are very expensive now...make the guy dey prepare for almost 100k
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by falzthebadguy: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Why do you want to know?.

I like your security setup cheesy
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Zenlife: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol.

Back in the days at national stadium,
We came out after a soccer match to find out the engine of a Volkswagen beetle had been stolen.

Go figure.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by oxon(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
that's obana gwagwalada , its a student area what do u expect , that area was a cult enclave at a time ...ain't suprised
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Boybrano(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
If gwagwalada phase 1 looks like a street in my village, then I wonder how Nyanya will look like.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by doskie(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
spartoo:
I swear this thief is good at his business.

I hail am oo
ahn ahn... I thought they said this girl is pregnant with twins. How come she can still be moving up and down hailing people on social media.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:

Salt with acid. Thank me later if possible
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Bigwig1: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2017
donnumber1:
Weird, it might be a cheating partner who sent some guys to remove the wheels. Lol the man go trek bad go house.

Wife: where is your car honey

Husband : my dear I gave the mechanic to service it.

To me oo,i think dey just want to teach the man some sense. Maybe he's arrogant or something. This is not stealing to me it's a punishment.

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2017
This is what they do in the projects, especially queens in New York
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by gabrielniy(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2017
izzou:
grin

I thought Abuja is free from thieves
Not again. The hustle is real.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2017
/
That electric pole leaning on the wall...an accident waiting to happen.

\
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by idonbilivit(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Whoever did this is worst than village people. Looking at that car you will know it will be hard to replace those tires, especially during this recession.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by slimzy28(m): 2:58am On Feb 02, 2017
No element of truth in d story. See where stones were used 2 brace d car...adonbilivit
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2017
at least u will not forget Buhari recession for once in ur life. That's the end result of the recession introduced by APC
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by joinnow: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Even in Abuja in 2006 they remove and thief El rufia big bus along lugbe airport road
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by spartoo: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2017
doskie:
ahn ahn... I thought they said this girl is pregnant with twins. How come she can still be moving up and down hailing people on social media.

the pregnancy is only 5 weeks old grin
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Boys are not smiling. I cant believe they removed all 4 tires. They even came with their jack and wheel spanner and helped the owner of the car to stones to suspend the car. This recession is real.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2017
emvico:
OP Are You Serious SomeOne Removed The Tire Of This Old Car lipsrsealed
What are u talking? Those 4 tires could go for at least 20k and that is good money for some people during these recession times.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2017
If the TYRE is new one and good alloyed then do it too in my
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by donnumber1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bigwig1:

To me oo,i think dey just want to teach the man some sense. Maybe he's arrogant or something. This is not stealing to me it's a punishment.
it definitely a punishment, talking from experience of a cheating man I once know, the wife even did more damage than this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.