Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study (1231 Views)

Computer Science ..... The Worst Course To Study In Nigeria? / Advice!!! Msc In Agriculture Or Computer Sci / Programming Is To Com Sci As Anatomy Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study by Collinz2(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hey guys am about to take jamb and i have two courses in mind computer science or computer engineering. Please i need advice on which to study, which course employ quickly and more... I really like both course.
Please help me guys.
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study by Fulaman198(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Comp Engineering focuses more on the Hardware aspect of computing with some programming, math, physics, etc.

Comp Sci focuses on the Science and Analysis of Algorithms. Writing efficient code, theory of computation and some computer architecture but not as in depth as Comp Engineering.
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study by darocha1: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
my dear brother, if you are thinking of what pays more, what gives better employment blablabla then am afraid you are not ripe for a university yet.
if am to advice you along with your thinking then i will say "one is 4years, the other is 5years"
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fulaman198:
Comp Engineering focuses more on the Hardware aspect of computing with some programming, math, physics, etc.

Comp Sci focuses on the Science and Analysis of Algorithms. Writing efficient code, theory of computation and some computer architecture but not as in depth as Comp Engineering.
but can u learn about computer hardware(like the processor, ports e.t.c) in computer science

even it's in m.SC
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Comp Engr
Re: Between Comp Sci And Comp Engi Which To Study by zzzzy: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Want hardware, computer eng, software computer science.
Notice: you would do more useless courses in computer engineering because of the 'engineering' in it

(1) (Reply)

Mt4 Ea Programmer Needed Asap / Help Writing A Srs Document For A Customer Registration Application Software / HELP! Too Many Libraries And Modules!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.