Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) (99663 Views)

#on Fashion: Bad Humiliation As She Wear Half Unclad Clothes. / Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Austinoiz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

They cannot afford clothes eh?

Hahahahahaha...Lala don carry his snake boys a.k.a Vaseline boys show to see boobi.
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by zikter(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dfinex:
so the wrapper they are tying on their waists cannot cover their chests abi? if truly they can't afford clothes...........bunch of unserious people.
exactly my thoughts. very reasonable observation. the NGO did well but then, exaggerated the condition.
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Afribest(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mementoes:
Where are the young women? tongue
d*ck head, na waiting carry you enter be dat
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
I also know of some communities in Benue state that do dress like this
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
kowema:
Dey can't afford clothes. But them dey tie wrapper. Wrapper no be 6 yards?
is the wrapper also not from the NGOs
they must be clothed before taking them pictures
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
na person go do nysc there o
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by suremossty(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
no be small thing
sad that's my state...
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Afribest:
d*ck head, na waiting carry you enter be dat
cheesy
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by snowden9(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tits everywhere. grin grin grin 32a, 32b, 34c, but no 40d angry sad angry undecided
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by seniorkachion(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
cummando:
All these children go dey make den censor correct bobi

Anyways na lie....they don't wear clothes because they don't want to wear them.
They keep the clothes for market days. Where they show themselves.
I served there a few months ago

I agree with you. it's more of culture than lack of clothes to wear. Even the wrapper they are putting on can be stretched to cover their bosoms.
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by akigbemaru: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Village where females go UNCLAD!
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
suremossty:
sad that's my state...
does northern politicians know these people exist
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Akansilewax: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nigeria south africa women go braless
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by edibless0(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
this one follow for Nigeria?
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by viki84(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
i'm heading there with this bunch of clothes reserved for girls only
#ReppingMouau
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by FTbomb(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
tamuno! see gbenshing galore.....but are the breasts blurred? i'd like to know the quality of their breasts.
see wetin man dey find! why are my parents not from this village sef?
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by somcherry(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Unclotheness used to be an African culture, until they brought clothes to Africa and started teaching us shame.

Women in Africa used to dress like this and it was regarded as normal.

It is their culture to dress that way.

They should be left the way they are.
If they want to help them, they can help in other way.

Don't be surprised to know that despite the fact that they are topless, there are little or no cases of rape. Whereas in places where women cover up, you hear rape cases.

Don't corrupt them

Unclotheness used to be an African culture, until they brought clothes to Africa and started teaching us shame.

Women in Africa used to dress like this and it was regarded as normal.

It is their culture to dress that way.

They should be left the way they are.
If they want to help them, they can help in other way.

Don't be surprised to know that despite the fact that they are topless, there are little or no cases of rape. Whereas in places where women cover up, you hear rape cases.

Don't corrupt them
angry

2 Likes

Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by opribo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
It can only be them again and they say we are one.
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by George2016(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tell the Sao- Baba
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Decryptor(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Who told you they can't afford clothes? That's culture
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by plantae(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
ChristineC:
Adonbilivit

What has Sultan got to do with calling Jesus? Always looking for trouble. Iridiot!
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by godman01(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dfinex:
so the wrapper they are tying on their waists cannot cover their chests abi? if truly they can't afford clothes...........bunch of unserious people.
God bless u jare
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by onunwa21(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bleeding go be free 4 dat side oooo
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
seniorkachion:

I agree with you. it's more of culture than lack of clothes to wear. Even the wrapper they are putting on can be stretched to cover their bosoms.
Thanks for seeing the reason. Weird people
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by gbagyiza: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=vanbonattel post=53329778]I will go for holidays in this village grin with a load of clothes which I will give to them. But I need to know their sizes first grin

[/quote

Na bad guy u be...do funny u r...
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dfinex:

I have a point
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Johnhug66(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
angry[color=#990000][/color]I'm not surprised. even b4 I opened d thread I don know d region already. BORN TO RULE,BORN 2 SUFFER. The cursed region. na dis same pple go give 12years girl as 5th wife to an octogenarian. CHANNELS addict sef no look well fed despite d huge amount his feeding dey slash from budget. God pls show us d way,me tired of dis country.
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by ofwest47(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
And yet these are citizens of a state in the country that has a governor and the women in question living within a senatorial district under the watch of a serving senator and also a member of the lower national assembly, what about a member of the state house assembly from the immediate local government area of these unfortunate women, not to forget the local government chairman and councillor directly connected with the living conditions of these women who are still living under the stone age in the present day of advanced technological age.
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by obontami: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
cummando:
All these children go dey make den censor correct bobi

Anyways na lie....they don't wear clothes because they don't want to wear them.
They keep the clothes for market days. Where they show themselves.
I served there a few months ago
h0w do i get there from lagos. it seems i will get to see a lotta free pussy there
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Richy4(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
How come only the women wear n@ked .... If the men were covered, how did they afford it
Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
shocked

Re: Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) by ofwest47(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
And yet these are citizens of a state in the country that has a governor and the women in question living within a senatorial district under the watch of a serving senator and also a member of the lower national assembly, what about a member of the state house assembly from the immediate local government area of these unfortunate women, not to forget the local government chairman and councillor directly connected with the living conditions of these women who are still living under the stone age in the present day of advanced technological age.
And all the abovementioned who is who are living billionaires within the poorest citizens under their watchful eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.