Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein (35369 Views)

30,000 Policemen, Two Helicopters, 4 Acps, Others For Ekiti Polls / The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) / INEC Announces Dates For Ekiti, Osun Governorship Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by DrayZee: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:
Hmmmm dress the way u would be addressed. A supposed gov for that matter and we call it swag! Continue
You might as well also ask Zuckerberg to stop wearing T-Shirts...
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrayZee:
You might as well also ask Zuckerberg to stop wearing T-Shirts...

Lol u re funny! So Mark is doing same official work with Gov Fayose? And when the guy mark visit PMB last time what did he wear and when people asked why what was he's response? He said it was official to dress as such.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by DrayZee: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:

Lol u re funny! So Mark is doing same official work with Gov Fayose? And when the guy mark visit PMB last time what did he wear and when people asked why what was he's response? He said it was official to dress as such.
Na so. He has met with Obama with his usual T Shirt before. Is BUHARI more important to him than Obama? Or his visit to Obama wasn't formal.
So because Fayose is a governor, he should not be seen in T Shirt throughout his tenure.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrayZee:
Na so. He has met with Obama with his usual T Shirt before. Is BUHARI more important to him than Obama? Or his visit to Obama wasn't formal.
So because Fayose is a governor, he should not be seen in T Shirt throughout his tenure.

No not so I just think Fayose's own is just too occurrence! I ve never seen him in any formal event dressed formal. Not all the time though but many times is ok
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by DrayZee: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:

No not so I just think Fayose's own is just too occurrence! I ve never seen him in any formal event dressed formal. Not all the time though but many times is ok
Ok Sir.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by blacbard(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is just a charade, the doctors are still being owed months of salary he is approving CONMESS, i am looking at how he hopes to pay the CONMESS
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Rolandonyi: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
I challenge Fayose to tell us if any of his sons school here in Nigeria but has found idle youths in Nigeria a handful tool to always advertise his pettiness and they buy such out of joblessness. He condemns everything by the Federal Government but don't know how many jobs he has created ever since he became governor. Not too long ago a civil servant in the state committed suicide because of over due salaries and he never said a thing. I believe Mr Fayose's anger against the Federal Government is because so many of his friends and party members are in for a rough time. His hands are equally not clean so he wants to buy into the minds of our jobless youth who instead of engage their minds on positive things will rather prefer to buy data with borrowed money or begged out of friends to make themselves relevant. This idea have to stop and our youths should cultivate the idea of positive thinking and how to affect their communities with positive changes which their people truly deserve from the education they have acquired than supporting politicians who have stolen their patrimony collectively or individually. So youths get your minds at work. A thousands of Fayoses are not worth your sweat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by esthadewunmi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose ! What a free man, I always like his appearance and lifestyle including his outfit not like brother Amosun of ogun state always in native wear like herbalist tongue tongue kiss how wish we have like 10 Fayose among the governors and governing council to face there oponent.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by kaystick86(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
If u no like you I must lime your free spirit. My Governor I like the fact the you are not a constituted authority
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Zobbyjazzy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
9ja bloggers now adays be like.... Designer watchers. Always looking out for what they are wearing and the cost instead going for the main news. Hmm.... Ngwanu, continue
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by blazer234: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:
Hmmmm dress the way u would be addressed. A supposed gov for that matter and we call it swag! Continue

Between your stupid governor that harassed lautech student in big agbada and fayose that is beloved by his people, which one do you think is better?

If you makes use of your 6 senses, you would realise that leadership is not by physical dressing; it is in the physical acting.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by blazer234: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
martineverest:
u mean better days in kuje?
You mean like babachir lawal, amechi, fayemi and co, right?
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
blazer234:

Between your stupid governor that harassed lautech student in big agbada and fayose that is beloved by his people, which one do you think is better?

If you makes use of your 6 senses, you would realise that leadership is not by physical dressing; it is in the physical acting.

Most some of you talk as if u re in war front just to prove a simple point? Well, I am not from that state and the so call gov is not my gov ok. So Fayose is a good leader? Cause you see his supporters around him the people of Ekiti are all happy in the face of not payment of salaries for over 7months and busy doing notice me and that is good leader to u! We re our problems in this country! Any party gov that can't pay salaries to workers he's nothing but robber. Be it APC gov, PDP gov, Apga gov etc.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
blazer234:

Most some of you talk as if u re in war front just to prove a simple point? Well, I am not from that state and the so call gov is not my gov ok. So Fayose is a good leader? Cause you see his supporters around him the people of Ekiti are all happy in the face of not payment of salaries for over 7months and busy doing notice me and that is good leader to u! We re our problems in this country! Any party gov that can't pay salaries to workers he's nothing but robber. Be it APC gov, PDP gov, Apga gov etc. For ur information I condemned the act of a gov harassing students in its entirety. Though that is not the bone of here Contention
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
blazer234:

Must some of you talk as if u re in war front just to prove a simple point? Well, I am not from that state and the so call gov is not my gov ok. So Fayose is a good leader? Cause you see his supporters around him the people of Ekiti are all happy in the face of not payment of salaries for over 7months and busy doing notice me and that is good leader to u! We re our problems in this country! Any party gov that can't pay salaries to workers he's nothing but robber. Be it APC gov, PDP gov, Apga gov etc. For ur information I condemned the act of a gov harassing students in its entirety. Though that is not the bone of here Contention
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by blazer234: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:

Must some of you talk as if u re in war front just to prove a simple point? Well, I am not from that state and the so call gov is not my gov ok. So Fayose is a good leader? Cause you see his supporters around him the people of Ekiti are all happy in the face of not payment of salaries for over 7months and busy doing notice me and that is good leader to u! We re our problems in this country! Any party gov that can't pay salaries to workers he's nothing but robber. Be it APC gov, PDP gov, Apga gov etc. For ur information I condemned the act of a gov harassing students in its entirety. Though that is not the bone of here Contention

Bow, you have diverted your hogwash comment from type of clothing to performance.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
blazer234:

Bow, you have diverted your hogwash comment from type of clothing to performance.

You brought in good leadership in ur mentioned knowing Fayose is zero percent in that angle so I used performance what is the difference?
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
blazer234:

U mentioned me and used the word good leadership and I replied by using the word performance! So they re not same Hehehehe
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Eye1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Qmerit:
Mr man,the silliest person I never met(jst nairalanding togeda)what's wrong wit dis dressing?
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by blazer234: 2:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Qmerit:

U mentioned me and used the word good leadership and I replied by using the word performance! So they re not same Hehehehe

You changed the subject when you noticed you were saying nonsense like a zombie
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by blazer234: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Qmerit:

You brought in good leadership in ur mentioned knowing Fayose is zero percent in that angle so I used performance what is the difference?

Why change the subject if you aren't a hypocrite. It's clear your interest isn't about Nigeria's interest, but that of a particular political party. It is strange you are still a political slave at this critical time in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by NemzySeries(m): 3:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Qmerit:
y u like to carry unnecessary measure of wahala for ur head? is wearing suits and caftan wat wud kead ekiti forward? ur governor wey do dey dress well since d days of jihn d baptist has he bin addressed any beta dan fayose? abeg try dey pay attention to more reasonable tinz, dis ]s 2017 joor
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by NemzySeries(m): 3:44am On Feb 02, 2017
martineverest:
u mean better days in kuje?
is dat where ur humble abode is located?
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2017
"Dazzles in Calvin Klein"

ROFLMBAO Nigerians are clowns.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
[[s]quote author=NemzySeries post=53340279]
y u like to carry unnecessary measure of wahala for ur head? is wearing suits and caftan wat wud kead ekiti forward? ur governor wey do dey dress well since d days of jihn d baptist has he bin addressed any beta dan fayose? abeg try dey pay attention to more reasonable tinz, dis ]s 2017 joor[/quote][/s]

Nonsense
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Qmerit(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2017
[[s]quote author=NemzySeries post=53340279]
y u like to carry unnecessary measure of wahala for ur head? is wearing suits and caftan wat wud kead ekiti forward? ur governor wey do dey dress well since d days of jihn d baptist has he bin addressed any beta dan fayose? abeg try dey pay attention to more reasonable tinz, dis ]s 2017 joor[/quote][/s] Trash
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by Antoeni(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Omota
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by sucess918: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Omo Fayose go appear for the protest ooo

Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by NemzySeries(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Qmerit:
Trash
so na so dis tin pain u grin
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by OlaMiki: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
some one shud inform the basket mouth governor that his partner in crime in EkitiGate and looting of our treasury and dollars (obanikoro) is already returning his share of the loots .

the agbero gov 's days of kamal is fast approaching . the Gov. immunity will end soon. kuje prison fast loading
Re: Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein by brightworld2(m): 4:45am On Feb 06, 2017
see im lips for d second pics like spoilt pawpaw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.