Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS (1424 Views)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA / Nigerians React To Senior Lawyer Wearing Torn Gown And Wig To Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by OneManLegion(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
A Lady Lawyer decided to give herself a big treat for her birthday by staying overnight in one of London's most expensive hotels.

When she checked out next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for £250.00.
She explode and demanded to know why the charge was so high.
" It's a nice hotel but the rooms certainly are...n't Worth £250.00 for just an overnight stop without even breakfast......"

The clerk told her that £250.00 is the '' Standard Rate ''
So she insisted on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appeared and forewarned by the desk clerk, Announced :
" The hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre which are available for use."

'' But I didn't Use them," she said.

'' Well, they are here, and you could have," explained the Manager. He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the In-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous. " We have the best entertainers from Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen performing here," the Manager said.

" But I didn't go to any of those shows," she said.

" Well, we have them, and you could have," the Manager replied.
No matter what Amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied :
'' But I didn't Use It.....!!! "

The Manager was unmoved, so she decided to pay, wrote a check and gave it to the Manager.
The Manager was surprised when he looked at the check.
'' But Madam, this check is only made out for £50.00......"

'' That's Correct. I Charged you £200.00 For Sleeping With Me......" she replied....!!! ''

'' But I Didn't...!!!! '' Exclaims the very surprised Manager.

'' Well, Too Bad, I was here, and you could have..... gringrin

U Won't Win Against A Lawyer.
And You Definitely Won't Win Against A Woman.....!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
its true! cheesy bend to our power!!! angry
Re: Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by OneManLegion(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
its true! cheesy bend to our power!!! angry

I pray say I bend o undecided
Re: Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
OneManLegion:

I pray say I bend o undecided
tongue
Re: Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by OneManLegion(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
tongue

Shebi na you think say talk nor dey finish for your mouth? I go use pidgin finish you today.
Re: Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
OneManLegion:

Shebi na you think say talk nor dey finish for your mouth? I go use pidgin finish you today.
cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Between A Lady Lawyer And A Hotel Manager.. HILARIOUS by braimeddy: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol. A very brilliant lawyer indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!!!!!!! These Guys Don't Know The Meaning Of Protein. Hilarious / See What A Crazy Teacher Did To Her Student / Ironing a Shirt Under the Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.