Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

10 Youths Who Love To Sell Food And Agriculture Info In Each State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Youths Who Love To Sell Food And Agriculture Info In Each State (668 Views)

Karunwi Azeez Farming And Agriculture / Looking For Tyre Dealers/distributors Of Otr,solid Mining And Agriculture Tyres / Of Crude Oil And Agriculture: Contribution to GDP is not the issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Youths Who Love To Sell Food And Agriculture Info In Each State by osdagric(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dear Friends,
Do you love the food and agriculture industry like I do? And do you like reading? Are you free presently or have some few time to spare for this business? Well I would love you to reach for your phone and tell me so.
We need someone like you to bail Nigeria out of this food insecurity state. And we can do this together.

Let us join our hands across the land and use agricultural information to raise Nigeria up. it is being done in some places.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Milling Machine Using Guidance You Should Notice / I Need POL In Abuja. / BREAKING!! Dr. Akinwunmi Adeshina Has Been Elected As President Of AFDB Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.