Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? (545 Views)

How Much Do You Know About Your Tribe? / 6 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Marriage Process In Hausa Land / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? by micomfortevents: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Like to see the Nairalander sharing the experience of getting married from your tribe.

Will be glad to hear something unique about your tribe when it comes to marriage starting from the first visit to the in-laws down to the wedding day.

(1) (Reply)

Any Update From Akure Regarding Deji's Ban On Eze Ndigbo? / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Facts About Elevation Of Olubadan & Coronation Of New Obas In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.