Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,678 members, 7,959,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Stand With Black Face. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand With Black Face. (537 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Black Face. by jamislaw(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2017
No any reasonable well behaved Nigerian will come out to protest against this new born administration which is barely two years in power, it takes PDP 16 years to destroy this country called Nigeria
~our education was bad.
~corruption and nepotism was order of the day.
~Bad hospital
~ epileptic power supply
~bad road
~ Unemployment
~Terrorist and millitant was at it peak.
The list continues like that........
My question now is that how will it take new administration to fixe all this problems for just two years?
Let give this administration a support, if there refused to fulfil at least 60% of their campaign promises after four years then we should look for a devil him self to rule this country.
Because of this reasons aforementioned I practically stand with Black face.
Re: I Stand With Black Face. by jamislaw(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Not just view the thread make your own contribution. This is our country no bloody politian can hijack it from us.
Re: I Stand With Black Face. by CoolFreeday(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Blackface is actually right and I stand with him too.
Those advising tuface are doing a very bad job. PDP put us in a mess and he never protested or ask for good governance during their 16 years reign. When subsidy issue came up, he didn't remember to air his voice. we know better but the truth is, this is not good for his carrier.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Black Face. by subtlemee(f): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Be identified with success not failure

The 16yrs destruction was way better than the 2yrs restructuring

This is how we'll continue giving them support till everything breaks down beyond repairs

I won't suffer in silence and wait for 4yrs to know it's time to say enough is enough

Istandwith2face

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Black Face. by jamislaw(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Blackface is actually right and I stand with him too.
Those advising tuface are doing a very bad job. PDP put us in a mess and he never protested or ask for good governance during their 16 years reign. When subsidy issue came up, he didn't remember to air his voice. we know better but the truth is, this is not good for his carrier.
both of them has good intentions but alot of politians are hidden behind Tuface intention.
Re: I Stand With Black Face. by jamislaw(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Be identified with success not failure

The 16yrs destruction was way better than the 2yrs restructuring

This is how we'll continue giving them support till everything breaks down beyond repairs

I won't suffer in silence and wait for 4yrs to know it's time to say enough is enough

Istandwith2face
good opinion though, remember it is easy to destroy than to repair.

(1) (Reply)

"I Had Just A Little Contribution To One Dance" - Wizkid / 2face Release Official Statement On Cancelled Protest / Liar! Mercy Aigbe Attacked Over Letter She Claimed Was Written By 6-year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.