Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Partners Needed For New IT Company - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Partners Needed For New IT Company (1147 Views)

Partners Needed For A IT Start Up / IT Company / Programmers Required In An It Company In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Needed For New IT Company by realtyng: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
University graduates needed as partners to work with new IT company. Please view requirements below:

Requirements:
(1)     Must be a university graduate with either of the following degrees:
              * Computer Science
              * Software Engineering
              * Artificial Intelligence
              * Business Information Systems

(2)     Must reside in Lagos state (or be willing to travel to Lagos state occasionally for meetings).

(3)     Must have excellent time management skills, be reliable and trustworthy.

(4)     Must have developed a software application, either from university project(s)
          or previous job placement or by leisure.

If interested, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to realty.consult@yahoo.com
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by lightwalk(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
Nize one. Nigeria's really improving
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by dodo10: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
call 08035057766 for more jest/ email to poposhinshin@yahoo.com
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by KanuChris: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
Must it be only for graduates? if yes, what University did Bill Gate (Microsoft) graduated from?
My brother, this industry is practically what you can do not what's on your paper!
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by xtraodinaire: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
@kanu chris,
GBAM!!! So on point bro, Guess we still need more awareness on this so called university degree,
I believe regardless of what qualification you have or don't have, it should all boil down to what you can deliver and implement,

@poster, gudluck wit ur hunt,
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by xtraodinaire: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
@kanu chris,
GBAM!!! So on point bro, Guess we still need more awareness on this so called university degree,
I believe regardless of what qualification you have or don't have, it should all boil down to what you can deliver and implement,

@poster, gudluck wit ur hunt,
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by doctorfox: 3:18am On Dec 08, 2009
@realty.ng
Partnership is something of a more serious level than you seem to be taking it right now.
I suggest you provide a more appropriate approach to this request instead of the Vacancy/Recruitment format given.

Plainly anyone interested in such a partnership would like to know;
What are the areas of development this company is embarking on?
What is the vision of this company?
Is there any present structure/business plan in existence?
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by realtyng: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2009
MODIFICATION TO REQUIREMENTS

If you are interested in becoming a partner and do not have a university degree in the subjects listed above, you are welcome to apply provided:

(1) You have an excellent level of knowledge in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence.
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by joefazee(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
Just one big problem in this country 'CERTIFICATE'. programmers and not educated people, programmers and problem solver, people who think beyond school, school only show you want to use and not how to use it.  if you are looking for graduates you will likely get certificate owners and not programmers.

I have many boys that attended big IT firm in this country but can not even write

<?php
class Person {
  private static $ins =null;
  private $data = array();
  private function __construct() {}
  public function getInstance() {
     if(self::$ins == null) {
         self::$ins =  new Person;
     }
    return self::$ins;
}
public function __get($name) {
  if(in_array($name, array_keys($this->data))) {
    return $this->data[$name];
}else{
trigger_error("Object not in array", E_USER_ERROR);
}
}

public function set($name, $value) {
  $this->data[$name] = $value;
}
}

So, tell me, what is amazing about grace if not for the greatness of GOD
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by kojoyan: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
I can work with you on contract bases call:08053530459 or email: picaosoftalfa@yahoo.com
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by ogbongzky(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
joefazee:

Just one big problem in this country 'CERTIFICATE'. programmers and not educated people, programmers and problem solver, people who think beyond school, school only show you want to use and not how to use it. if you are looking for graduates you will likely get certificate owners and not programmers.

I have many boys that attended big IT firm in this country but can not even write

<?php
class Person {
private static $ins =null;
private $data = array();
private function __construct() {}
public function getInstance() {
if(self::$ins == null) {
self::$ins = new Person;
}
return self::$ins;
}
public function __get($name) {
if(in_array($name, array_keys($this->data))) {
return $this->data[$name];
}else{
trigger_error("Object not in array", E_USER_ERROR);
}
}

public function set($name, $value) {
$this->data[$name] = $value;
}
}

So, tell me, what is amazing about grace if not for the greatness of GOD

true talk, many certified programmers out there that just cant write a simple code, but bros, is this what you have to show that you a programmer, how do you even want to convince the guy that you the one that put up that code? , better off if you have completed projects to back up your experience, just designed a simple calculator tonight using my notepad and java jdk,
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by joefazee(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2009

true talk, many certified programmers out there that just cant write a simple code, but bros, is this what you have to show that you a programmer, how do you even want to convince the guy that you the one that put up that code? , better off if you have completed projects to back up your experience, just designed a simple calculator tonight using my notepad and java jdk,

Well, the code i wrote is not a call for interview and by the way, that is PHP code not java, so i may not write your java jdk calculator tonight. If you want to interview me, call me for an interview, my programming languages are Python and PHP.
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by Uzosystem(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2009
Stuff about technical stuff isn't all about certificate especially in a country like Nigeria where the good guys make themselves! I don't think no good Nigerian technician had been made by any of the existing Nigerian universities. Am currently a computer Science student in UNN, I won't mind saying anywhere that UNN has taught me nothing new about Computer. Funny enough, non of my lecturers seems to be more comfortable with computer codes than I am. If I'll run an IT company, I'll rather test for skills from applicants rather than ask for a degree certificate awarded in any Nigerian institution. Though a skilled man with a degree tends to be more sensible wink
Re: Partners Needed For New IT Company by lightwalk(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2009
Uzo_system:

Stuff about technical stuff isn't all about certificate especially in a country like Nigeria where the good guys make themselves! I don't think no good Nigerian technician had been made by any of the existing Nigerian universities. Am currently a computer Science student in UNN, I won't mind saying anywhere that UNN has taught me nothing new about Computer. Funny enough, non of my lecturers seems to be more comfortable with computer codes than I am. If I'll run an IT company, I'll rather test for skills from applicants rather than ask for a degree certificate awarded in any Nigerian institution. Though a skilled man with a degree tends to be more sensible wink
Uzo?? Can you give me your number. My email/im is douglasvan@yahoo.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications / I Need A Programer! / Get All Oracle 11g Materials:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.