Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria (1882 Views)

Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From / Please, I Need Help. Which Site Can I Import Cheap Used Phones And Laptops. / Sell Your Laptops To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by richie44(m): 5:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Please I need someone who knows how to do this importation thing to teach me
Re: How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by babseg(m): 5:48am On Feb 02, 2017
richie44:

How will you survive with this exchange rate?

1 Like

Re: How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by tripplephi: 5:49am On Feb 02, 2017
1688 Is the website you need to go to do cheap importations and you will have to translate it to english and use import services to get your goods down to naija... it is better to buy in YEN than in dollars cos yen is by far cheaper and your goods are soo cheap you can buy in multiple quantity. Thats the new way of importing. just go to 1688 DOT com and translate it and search for anything you want and you will see how cheap it is.

richie44:
Re: How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by babseg(m): 5:55am On Feb 02, 2017
tripplephi:
1688 Is the website you need to go to do cheap importations and you will have to translate it to english and use import services to get your goods down to naija... it is better to buy in YEN than in dollars cos yen is by far cheaper and your goods are soo cheap you can buy in multiple quantity. Thats the new way of importing. just go to 1688 DOT com and translate it and search for anything you want and you will see how cheap it is.

After buying yen, how will he make the payment. Will he have to get a Mastercard in yen
Re: How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by tripplephi: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2017
no he pays in naira equivalent to the shipping agent in his state and the goods arrive under a week.

babseg:

After buying yen, how will he make the payment. Will he have to get a Mastercard in yen
Re: How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by babseg(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2017
tripplephi:
no he pays in naira equivalent to the shipping agent in his state and the goods arrive under a week.

Ok
Re: How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria by josephsm823(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2017
add me on whatsapp to join the group of 1688.com, taobao.com ie. importation group. you can buy from anywhere and get it shipped to Nigeria less than #2,400 per kg 07063319004

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of This Laptop's Casing And Keyboard *urgently* / Acer Aspire 5720G Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. NVIDIA Geforce Graphics / Best Wireless Internet Provider In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.