Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) (37944 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2017
A Kenyan gospel artiste, Eunice Njeri, dropped a bombshell on her fans yesterday when she announced her marriage to husband, rapper Isaac Bukasa ended hours after the wedding.

Ms Njeri and rapper Isaac Bukasa aka Izzo got married on the 27th of November, 2016 in the United States and photos of the ceremony were shared online by their family and friends.

The couple dated for two years before walking down the aisle and announced their engagement on September 19 via Instagram. They later had a pre-wedding in the US where Izzo’s family lives before their grand wedding on the 27th of November, still in the US.

However, according to the gospel songstress, at the end of the wedding day, she realized her heart was somewhere else and so never signed her wedding papers.

She broke the news on her social media accounts, yesterday Wednesday, February 1, 2017, two months after she walked out of the marriage saying:

“On the 27th Nov 2016, Isaac and I did go to the altar to get married, but at the end of that day I realized one thing, I couldn't do it my heart was somewhere else.

“Probably in Africa doing what I do best, am still trying to figure that out. I immediately left for Kenya and have been serving God the best way I know how.
“To all who supported Isaac and i am grateful may God bless you immensely. To all who were hurt in the process I apologize. The marriage was annulled (like it never happened). No papers were signed.
“Afterwards and we both made a decision to go our separate ways. I hope for your support and help as we move on. Like every other relationship we hit a rock, maybe a little too early but have since overcome.
“Consequently, we have decided to go our separate ways and hope for the very best. God bless you.”

Her husband Isaac Bukasa hasn’t officially reacted to the announcement yet but a week after their wedding in November, he had sent his estranged wife a lovely message on Instagram showing his love for the singer.

“Only God knows how much this woman means to me.
“The best thing that happened to me this year. Oh, please don't tell her.”

Njeri on the other hand has deleted all posts about him on her Instagram page. Izzo still has several posts about her on his page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/kenyan-gospel-singer-divorces-husband.html

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Authoreety: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Let me read d story first

1 Like

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Came: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2017
" At the end of the wedding,she realized her heart was somewhere else" so no be your heart you take dey follow the guy all these years? Na wa for you oooooooo . I no no why people like to dey waste money do elaborate wedding when their heart no dey.

13 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2017
These are the people giving this institution of marriage as ordained by God a bad name... The question is "Why get married in the first place" ? You dated 2 years and that wasn't sufficient time to get ur acts right, now only 3 days after ur wedding you're done and it's for the best? Don't talk about serving God coz if you were truthfully he would've ordered ur steps and given you both direction.

Well, as for me, God helping me.....

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2017
If she had remained in dat marriage she might end up cheating on her husband, cos her heart is not in it

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Mologi(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2017
looking for he ♥....
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2017
How the divorce take concern us now

If you like go marry Horse na u know

1 Like

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2017
She must be a dunderhead.She waited till the wedding was fixed to know her heart was somewhere else?I guess her brain too must be somewhere else.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by potbelly(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2017
Kenya again.... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Chukwuemeka007(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Interesting. But why did she agree to marry him and even had the ceremony organized in the first place?
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by sotall(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
weird things always happen in Kenya or to Kenyans
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by donfemo(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Your heart is somewhere else, but you stepped out, Bought a gown, Planned a marriage and broke up hours later.

Koboko can reset this ones brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
maybe she just discovered he has a tiny Willy...End time marriage
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2017
I hope she allowed the guy Bleep her once at least before the divorce.
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Chukwuemeka007:
cv
Curriculum Vitae... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Kingxway: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Well, it's Kenya, so we ain't surprised
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by squarelead(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Kenyan gospel artiste, Eunice Njeri, dropped a bombshell on her fans yesterday when she announced her marriage to husband, rapper Isaac Bukasa ended hours after the wedding.

Ms Njeri and rapper Isaac Bukasa aka Izzo got married on the 27th of November, 2016 in the United States and photos of the ceremony were shared online by their family and friends.

The couple dated for two years before walking down the aisle and announced their engagement on September 19 via Instagram. They later had a pre-wedding in the US where Izzo’s family lives before their grand wedding on the 27th of November, still in the US.

However, according to the gospel songstress, at the end of the wedding day, she realized her heart was somewhere else and so never signed her wedding papers.

She broke the news on her social media accounts, yesterday Wednesday, February 1, 2017, two months after she walked out of the marriage saying:

“On the 27th Nov 2016, Isaac and I did go to the altar to get married, but at the end of that day I realized one thing, I couldn't do it my heart was somewhere else.

“Probably in Africa doing what I do best, am still trying to figure that out. I immediately left for Kenya and have been serving God the best way I know how.
“To all who supported Isaac and i am grateful may God bless you immensely. To all who were hurt in the process I apologize. The marriage was annulled (like it never happened). No papers were signed.
“Afterwards and we both made a decision to go our separate ways. I hope for your support and help as we move on. Like every other relationship we hit a rock, maybe a little too early but have since overcome.
“Consequently, we have decided to go our separate ways and hope for the very best. God bless you.”

Her husband Isaac Bukasa hasn’t officially reacted to the announcement yet but a week after their wedding in November, he had sent his estranged wife a lovely message on Instagram showing his love for the singer.

“Only God knows how much this woman means to me.
“The best thing that happened to me this year. Oh, please don't tell her.”

Njeri on the other hand has deleted all posts about him on her Instagram page. Izzo still has several posts about her on his page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/kenyan-gospel-singer-divorces-husband.html

After many people wasted time and resources, u come seperate..... E get as e be for wedding and marriage of nowadays.
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Chukwuemeka007:
Interesting. But why did she agree to marry him and even had the ceremony organized in the first place?
Same question i asked, you can just imagine.
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by iyobs7(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
She's MAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Chukwuemeka007(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Realhommie:
grin
Realhommie:

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by megareal: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Silly woman , you had to wait till your wedding day to realise your heart is somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
M chai
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Only in Kenya cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Ballmer: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:
If she had remained in dat marriage she might end up cheating on her husband, cos her heart is not in it

So what was she doing with the man all the while ?
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by yomalex(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2017
They were never married so where did divorce come from undecided angry
Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2017
Did i hear you say Gospel?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Okundaye4(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2017
Nothing out of Kenya surprises me again.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) by Immorttal: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2017
Believe me when i said that Marriage is a scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.