Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (49382 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Begs For Toasters “please Come Back Ati Lo Ati De’ / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Natifa(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Truth from a heart that cares.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Xzbit91: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Don't you know it's cheaper and safer to recharge my phone by dialling *737# than risking my life on the road just to patronize a sales girl who might end up insulting me or saying "oga I no get change"?

grin grin grin
What makes it cheaper? And who says it's safer? Have you ever imagined the havoc someone will wreck should he/she get a hold of your phone or sim?
Oo, so it has now turned to risking life on the road ehn grin
Even in your house, you never know when you'll trip and strike your head on wall or furniture. No one is really safe anywhere.
You can always change vendors if they have attitude problems.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Yvonne if you can promise me you would hawk recharge card from now till October 1st

I promise to buy MTN 1k5 everyday from you undecided
Why not say something meaningfull .
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by somcherry(f): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why don't she tell us to stop driving private cars and start using public transport.

To stop using the internet at home and start patronising cyber cafe.

To stop cooking at home and start patronising food vendors

To stop making calls with our phones and start patronising phone booths

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Nonsense!! we are talking of convenience, is it the only way you can help poor one's around you.
That's one way & its laudable , what is your own way?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mekwen:
Why not say something meaningfull .

Why can't you mind your goat business

Or better still call the cops undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Elbarrain(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na dz one go cum solve unemployment abi to dey encourage making #40 gain ontop 1k? Fool

#AFEKAJEMAFEKAYOlike you saying
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mekwen:
That's one way & its laudable , what is your own way?
mine is not copycat
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
everyone has a choice, she should not force us to buy from them, even in some states, the price of the card has increase by 10 naira by some unscrupulous sellers.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by alphakruiz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
0ften times I 0nly make use 0f m0bile banking recharge when I'm a Lil 0ut 0f cash. But i'wud say purchasing frm nearby m0bile vend0rs w0rks better f0r me. 0nly when i'm nt inc0nvenieced by p0cket
M0ney, distance, 0r issues with change which s0 happens 0ften. But she'z right th0ugh "0ne sh0uld try t0 understand the challenging c0nditi0n 0f the l0wer class and if n0t a cheer full hand atleast try t0 be a hand 0f gr0wth t0 their business despite the fact that we'r als0 trying t0 earn a living, there'z n0thing s0 much as a heartfelt c0ncern t0wards 0ne an0ther.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by andyanders: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Yvonne if you can promise me you would hawk recharge card from now till October 1st

I promise to buy MTN 1k5 everyday from you undecided

I think you lost your brain. She just wanted the public to note that by buying from vendors, they help to take them off unemployment situation rather than buying from The MTN that has made their money from the public.

There are vendors who depends on the proceeds of their recharge cards they sell to keep their families.

So, why ask if she can start hawking cards?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Scarcity234: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Not only that,the stamp duty comes to mind. Diamond bank has been debiting my account because of this recharge card issue and when i complained they said it is from the CBN,a directive from FG. Transaction with third parties (transfer to mtn). Since then i have resorted to buying from the hawkers.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
ejosh4:

Don't just post because odas are posting.....Pray to God that WHEN ODAS ARE USING THEIR SENSES DIS YEAR I SHOULD NOT BE FOUND WANTING.....Make dis ur everyday prayer and u shall see d tremendous change in ur thinking faculty....Good Morning

it is obvious your brain default mode is faulty and irreparable, hence I won't give you my precious attention again idiot.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by ejosh4(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

it is obvious your brain default mode is faulty and irreparable, hence I won't give you my precious attention again idiot.
**Rolling on the floor laughing**
......See idiot After over 90 pple agreed to wat I said....Bury ur head in shame and pray to God b4 ur case disgraces u in front of all and sundry.
**Spits on him**
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
ejosh4:

**Rolling on the floor laughing**
......See idiot After over 90 pple agreed to wat I said....Bury ur head in shame and pray to God b4 ur case disgraces u in front of all and sundry.
**Spits on him**
That is the same level of thinking that gave us Buhari keep enjoying their mediocrity (likes) one day you will blame and protest against ur ancestors
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
andyanders:

I think you lost your brain. She just wanted the public to note that by buying from vendors, they help to take them off unemployment situation rather than buying from The MTN that has made their money from the public.

There are vendors who depends on the proceeds of their recharge cards they sell to keep their families.

So, why ask if she can start hawking cards?

So na because of me u type this text book

E clear say ur brain really get chicken Pox

Learn to mind ur soak away business

Fooooolish Swine grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Leovido(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2017
PLEASE LET'S TRY AND CURB DOWNLOADING AND UPLOADING FREE MUSIC! AND STOP PIRACY AS WELL. NOT ONLY WILL THE ARTIST NOT EASILY MAKE BACK THEIR INVESTMENT, THEY MAY ALSO HAVE BORROWED MONEY FOR THE PROJECT AND WILL LOSE A LOT OF THINGS JUST TO PAY BACK
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by luswitz(f): 4:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Nonsense!! we are talking of convenience, is it the only way you can help poor one's around you.
Smh!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2017
luswitz:
Smh!
smw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover / Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos) / Falz Rocks White Beard Like A Grandpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.