Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria (681 Views)

#KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR / Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria / Mimiko Secretly Recruiting Workers, Selling Govt. Properties To Cronies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Protests are absolutely lovely and noble pursuits. Every free world must be able to exercise those rights. Yet the question to be asked will be, what are the deliverables expected from the protest action?

When we march out on the street, do we just keep screaming "we are suffering", "buhari must die" , "hunger full area". Then when we are done we return to our homes exhausted with no demands or counter proposals made ?

We want the youths to take back this country, but I thought the route to power is a politcal one not a protes. How is this different from all the meaningless ipob protests that we observed. Which resulted in the death and injury of many, yet nothing was achieved.

ASUU strike and protest have an agende of deliverables, same applies to fuel protests, and every other protest ever done on planet earth asides the IPOB protest anyway. Anything based on emotion is an unintelligent way of pursuing any goal. And in my honest opinion. I have every doubt to assume 2baba is being paid by some unscropulous politicians who are up to no good.

Nevertheless we are truly suffering, nigeria's economy is abysmal, the unemployment rate is shameful as well as too many ills. We need a mental revolution with youths creating concrete methods of taking over from all these analog leaders at the next poll. Not just wasting our useful energy parading the strrets in high tones like barbarians. Thank you
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Well said.I keep asking what happens next after the protest?I just hope it won't lead to violence and lootings that's always a characteristics of these kinds of protests.
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by AceRoyal: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Trashy post! Even in the US protests are currently going on. I support the protest,the revolution must start from somewhere and this is a good start. Its obvious you are also a big part of this Country's problem.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by devilson(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2017
u are one of the problem of this country not tuface,go nd tell ur pay master to govern us well nd not spreading stupid propaganda just because they scared of protest.

who notice that ever seeing the planned protest series of moniker av been open just to counter the protest.

istandwithtuface

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Derawiz(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2017
This OP is a big fool.I'm not sorry for my usage of words cos that's what an igmoramus deserve.
It is a protest by Nigerians and not tuface's protest, why are you striving hard to play the divide and conquer tactics of your colonial masters by dividing aggrieved Nigerians willing to protest on lines of ethnicity?
The sooner you realiZe that it's a protest by Nigerians, the better it would be for your commiserable existence.
If you don't want to protest, if you feel you have better things to do, do it but don't discourage people who are in need of a better life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Oluola89(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2017
At any rate, if you are a patriot, your loyalty should be to Nigeria not to any president. I stand with 2baba

5 Likes

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Derawiz:
This OP is a big fool.I'm not sorry for my usage of words cos that's what an igmoramus deserves.
It is a protest by Nigerians and not tuface's protest, why are you striving hard to play the divide and conquer tactics of your colonial masters by dividing aggrieved Nigerians willing to protest on lines of ethnicity?
The sooner you realiZe that it's a protest by Nigerians, the better it would be for your commiserable existence.
words of wisdom are poison to the ears of a fool. Thus no surprise u don't understand or comprehend anything. Its a nigerian problem when we hve uneducated graduates. The post simply asked a question and all u saw immediately was tribal divide. The post simple asked for the possible deleiverables from the protest action and ur digging into ur rectum to answer me. Mr man park ur dull self somewhere so humans can talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Oluola89:
At any rate, if you are a patriot, your loyalty should be to Nigeria not to any president. I stand with 2baba
would u stand with 2baba just for standing sake or will u bother to ask him. Oga what are our list of demands. Imagine if it wasn't 2baba who asked for the protest but one chukuma ciroma adamu. None of you woulda considered it. Yet you don't see the emotional attachment beclouding you thanks to the 2baba flavour his sponsors envisaged. I am not against a protest but I want u all to stand in the sun for a deliverable good which will be beneficial and not just for the sake of it. Gerrit now ?
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2017
devilson:
u are one of the problem of this country not tuface,go nd tell ur pay master to govern us well nd not spreading stupid propaganda just because they scared of protest.

who notice that ever seeing the planned protest series of moniker av been open just to counter the protest.

istandwithtuface
mr 2face will be shocked that wen the shit hits the fan. You all will have ran under ur beds cowering in fear. Till then it appears u all have some youth bravado to prove. So u very well excercise ur rights
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by devilson(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
mr 2face will be shocked that wen the shit hits the fan. You all will have ran under ur beds cowering in fear. Till then it appears u all have some youth bravado to prove. So u very well excercise ur rights
so u supporting the government to kill the peaceful protesters,animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2017
devilson:

istandwithtuface
that is my problem with ipods yoot.
you dont have any meaningful reason,
except to govern us well,
how did you know buhari is not governing you well, how did you measure governance.
ok, by given you free corrupt money, what a lazy fellow you are.

1 Like

Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Vladdo: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Derawiz:
This OP is a big fool.I'm not sorry for my usage of words cos that's what an igmoramus deserve.
If you don't want to protest, if you feel you have better things to do, do it but don't discourage people who are in need of a better life
Now, sincerely, if this is an example of the youth clamouring to take the reins of power from the old folks, I'd rather the old folks continue. No objectivity, no reasonable submission. The Op raised valid questions and all you could do was resort to insults. In Femi's voice, #ISorryForNigeria
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by citizenY(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
would u stand with 2baba just for standing sake or will u bother to ask him. Oga what are our list of demands. Imagine if it wasn't 2baba who asked for the protest but one chukuma ciroma adamu. None of you woulda considered it. Yet you don't see the emotional attachment beclouding you thanks to the 2baba flavour his sponsors envisaged. I am not against a protest but I want u all to stand in the sun for a deliverable good which will be beneficial and not just for the sake of it. Gerrit now ?

Good question, not to just swagger, ginger and shayo and " nothing dey happen"..abi ?

While i support protests, i just fear that miscreants will may hijack it. I pray they do not succeed sha.
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by urchcam(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2017
we are all waiting for the D-day Failbuhari 6 at National stadium surulere by 8a.m
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Tell those that sent you to b afraid....tell them to be very afraid....Enough is Enough...#istandwith2baba

(1) (Reply)

INFOGRAPH: What Andrew Yakubu’s N3.04billion Loot Can Do For Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan Instrumental In Osinbajo's Successful Tour Of The Niger Delta / Infograph: Former Governors On Trial For Corruption Cases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.