Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari (2847 Views)

Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Successdude(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Click LIKE for
#iStandWithTuface
and
click SHARE for
#iStandwithBuhari

OAM4J Mynd44

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by ybalogs(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2017
#Istandwith2baba to nudge Grandpa Bubu to make me be able to #StandwithBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by rifasenate11(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Successdude:
Lately we have seen / heard of the planned protest being spearheaded by singer Tuface Idibia, and not so long we saw a group getting set to counter that hence the idea to run an online poll.....
Click LIKE if you are for
#IStandWithTuface and click SHARE if you are for #iStandwithBuhari

OAM4J Mynd44

2baba

13 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by cephaswizzy(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2017
stand with 2baba

14 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Horlufemi(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2017
#istandwithmyself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by LordMecuzy(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with 2baba, but he also enjoyed Akwa Ibom's financial bounty shaaaaaaaaa

8 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Nogodye(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2017
#IStandAlone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by slimmdree(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
#iStandWithTuface

11 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by nepapole(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2017
#istandwithvladimirputin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Splashme: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2017
In the light of what Buhari has turned Nigeria into,
only stewpid fools can stand will the Daura Dullards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with 2baba

4 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by tollyboy5(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
Istandwith2baba

3 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Kayode1979: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2017
#Istandwith2face

3 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by subtlemee(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with 2face even for dream

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by hopilo: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
2baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Lloydfather(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with the business that's bringing food to table now.

what a nonsense. buhari hmmmmmm, 2 face my foot

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by vatiqan(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
I would not take part in the protest but, #Istandwith2baba!

1 Like

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Laveda(f): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Lloydfather:
I stand with the business that's bringing food to table now.

what a nonsense. buhari hmmmmmm, 2 face my foot

cheesy
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by chijiblaze(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
#Istandwithmyself.
I can't #standwith2face nor can I #standwithbuhari
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by justice2016: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2017
i stand with 2face

2 Likes

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Jglad(f): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
#IstandwithGOD

Na only God fit change 9ja though I av nothing against PMB and #IRespect2Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Nbote(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Shebi na who don see fud chop for dis economy go get strength stand abi.. Anyway for Instance say I b d one wey dem giv chance, I go stand with 2baba...
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by johnydon22(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
it's time the youths took over the government of this country from old dying grandpas that started ruling as youths and dont want to give the youths power to rule..

i stand with TuFace biko

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by futmxconnectn(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with 2baba

Play the 2face Idibia

"E Be Like Say"
(feat. Soul E)

Oh ma God, oh oh oh
e be lik say dey 1 tell us wetin we neva hear b4!
2baba dey hiaaa! plus soul e baba dey hia!
zapadapadap dapadap de dapadap
de dapadap de
no be small tin oh [x4]
I say
no be small tin oh [x3] eh

Looking back through all the years
That you and I have spent together
It seems like you’ve been playing me all along
So many times, you asked me to put the whole of my trust in you
So many times, you betrayed and played me for a fool
Why don’t we work together so the future will be brighter
Cos, e be like you and I
We dey need each other all the time
All the time
Another year has come
And now you want my trust once more
Oh no

E be, like say you want me to tell me another story again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code another coding again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to dance
Galala na di new dance, again oh
You want to sing another song again (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code
You want to code oh

See, all I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
Because all they want to do is to get in touch with big bucks
Because they think the money gives them the power
But the power is nothing
If your people cannot get quality education
The power is nothing
If your people keep on dying of disease and starvation
The power is nothing
If your people have no peace (no peace)
The power is nothing
If your people cannot live in unity (eh)
See, why do you keep deceiving the people, my brother, my sister
See, why you make all this people to dey fight one another
Only God can judge you now [x4]
Another year has come
And now you want my vote once more
Oh no

E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
(e be like say)
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing [x2]
E be like say they want to code
They want to dance

I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Wey go promise and fail and make the people live in harsh conditions
I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Why don’t you change your ways
Change your ways now
Make the people live the way they are supposed to live
E no be small thing o
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (no be small thing o)
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (I say no be small thing o).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with 2face. Nigeria has huge potential. Seeing the country's resources so plundered and misused by past and present leaders, is painful to me, although I am not a nigerian.

I don't know the motives of 2face, but it is time the people speak out. Only then will politicians be afraid to some extent.
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by babyfaceafrica: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with my house
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Bahddo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lightning would strike anyone that stands with Buhari. They are the real enemies of the nation.

#istandwith2baba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Bahddo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jglad:
#IstandwithGOD

Na only God fit change 9ja though I av nothing against PMB and #IRespect2Baba
so why has God let things get this bad?
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by Nick4life: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Imagine o who #istandwithbuhari epp? Kerosine 415 abi fuel 150 or diesel 240 abi nah dollar #500 ehhh.

2 Shares

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by kernel501: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I stand with 2baba

You got me scared when I saw baba, I thought you were referring to Buhari. Don't mind me sha.

1 Like

Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by arabbunkum: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
#IStandWithTuBaba
#OurMumuDondo
Re: Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari by firstking01(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Innocent uja idibia we know

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police / I Am Blushing Right Now,igbos Are Finally On Yoruba’s Side / Peter Obi Should Forget About Presidency, You Can Never Win - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.