Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Highest Used Word Of January 2017 'confirm Me'' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Highest Used Word Of January 2017 'confirm Me'' (410 Views)

Which Of The Following Has Been The Most Used Word On Nairaland This Year / MMM NIGERIA TO Freeze The Bonuses Received Before The 1st Of January 2017 / Newspaper Headlines For Saturday 21st January 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest Used Word Of January 2017 'confirm Me'' by promise46(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Have you all observed that this January alone, the number of person's using this word 'Confirm Me' has risen exponentially.

Who agree to this?
Re: Highest Used Word Of January 2017 'confirm Me'' by legwa10(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2017
I concur
Re: Highest Used Word Of January 2017 'confirm Me'' by Sebastine1994(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2017
DEAR NIGERIANS
I am a Phd student researching nigeria. Risk is what most nigerians fear. They are afraid of what will happen after. Question like ' who will take care of my family if I die ' what would happen to me if I do it. I don't want to become a begger. These are what keeps most nigerians from taking risk. That is why no body wants to challenge the government. It is what makes nigerians docile.
Here in nigeria our children are the insurance Company we have. They will take care of us when we grow old. So how can such children afford to take risk? Nigerian can never die for nigeria. Their loyalty lies elsewhere.
But what if there is an organisation like a god father that then agree to shoulder the risk of every nigerian for a monthly fees. What do you think will happen. I will call them big brother. It will be both an insurance company and a brotherhood. Any member intimidated by the government agents should report.
Ordinary nigerians have nobody to run to when they are offended. They just swallow it.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Stop The Hate Or We May All Soon Be "The Late..." / Breaking: Police Releases Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori On Bail / Snoozy Drops His Debut Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.