Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic (1569 Views)

Is Traffic Jeet Work Or Not / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by naijawealth(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Updated
Permit me to share this grate Tool to my fellow imers. As i said traffic is the main source of everything. Some people only depend on fiverr traffic. My brother without promoting your gig outside fiverr you will find it hard to succeed. though Buying Gig review Helps but promotion is the best, Promote your gig/service out side fiverr and see for your self. This Tool am about sharing is what i have been using to drive traffic from fb, twitter, myspace and its giving me good result. I just woke up this morning and my mind directed me to share this software with newbies who are still struggling to make their first or second sales on fiverr. My best Tip for you is to buy like 4 to 5 gig review and use this tool to promote that gig. You will see the magic. Am not asking anybody for ANYTHING OR YOUR EMAIL. Am going to drop it here for everybody....
I attached the tool and licence in this post.

Below is the feature of the Tool

This is a 3 In One Ultimate Facebook, Twitter, Myspace Marketing Software.

Features

★Post in Unlimited groups

★Incognito- No one will ever know you’re using a program, Not even Facebook

★Post images(Yes…even in groups!)

★Runs smooth and effortlessly in the background while your even asleep

★Automatic private message sending

★Automatic group posting

★Posting Scheduler

★Easy management of multiple facebook accounts

★Get hundreds to thousands vistors daily

★Auto post content to targeted FB groups that fit your niche!

★No Macro code to mess with!

★No 3rd party Captcha bypass service required!

★No web proxy software needed!

★Post daily to the most trafficked social network on the web today!

★Set it up in minutes and press the play button!

★Facebook account required!

★Post to hundreds of groups daily!

★The software is good for promoting any product.

Enjoy.
Watch out my next thread in how to offer the best hot in demand gig on fiverr and tools to deliver it.....

Here is the downloading link of the tool

License name: Naijawealth
License key: B9C12778E7035765C5E722689D63D6A7

SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINK

https://mega.nz/#!qkwBCIxK!4Ym9eM6u8d_taZfoS-fBOBSw46zuMxoPXz9GPLbDjVg

Download and Installation Tutorial
http:///1aU6oBB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by BeastOfNoTribe: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
I appreciate your selfless effort Mr Naijawealth,
But please sir, I don't understand why the link you provided keeps failing each time I try to download the file(s)...
Hence, I'll be grateful if you could send it directly to me as a PM
TNX
* I've PMed you already*
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by naijawealth(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
BeastOfNoTribe:
I appreciate your selfless effort Mr Naijawealth,
But please sir, I don't understand why the link you provided keeps failing each time I try to download the file(s)...
Hence, I'll be grateful if you could send it directly to me as a PM
TNX
* I've PMed you already*

No link provided sir. Just download the note attached in the thread. You will see the tool downloading link, video tutorial and licence.
Enjoy
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by bitrade: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2017
my computer detects the software as a virus. pls check the software again
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by africanman85: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2017
just seeing this
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by Lovadeshy: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
hello mr naijawealth, I appreciate your kind gestures to the newbies here. However, the link to the software is not working its just bringing up an empty page. kindly help us with good downloading link for the software.
regards.
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by africanman85: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Help us with new link pls
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by ashatoda: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
download link and tutorial link not working
Re: All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic by Caleb5: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
naijawealth:
Updated
Permit me to share this grate Tool to my fellow imers. As i said traffic is the main source of everything. Some people only depend on fiverr traffic. My brother without promoting your gig outside fiverr you will find it hard to succeed. though Buying Gig review Helps but promotion is the best, Promote your gig/service out side fiverr and see for your self. This Tool am about sharing is what i have been using to drive traffic from fb, twitter, myspace and its giving me good result. I just woke up this morning and my mind directed me to share this software with newbies who are still struggling to make their first or second sales on fiverr. My best Tip for you is to buy like 4 to 5 gig review and use this tool to promote that gig. You will see the magic. Am not asking anybody for ANYTHING OR YOUR EMAIL. Am going to drop it here for everybody....
I attached the tool and licence in this post.

Below is the feature of the Tool

This is a 3 In One Ultimate Facebook, Twitter, Myspace Marketing Software.

Features

★Post in Unlimited groups

★Incognito- No one will ever know you’re using a program, Not even Facebook

★Post images(Yes…even in groups!)

★Runs smooth and effortlessly in the background while your even asleep

★Automatic private message sending

★Automatic group posting

★Posting Scheduler

★Easy management of multiple facebook accounts

★Get hundreds to thousands vistors daily

★Auto post content to targeted FB groups that fit your niche!

★No Macro code to mess with!

★No 3rd party Captcha bypass service required!

★No web proxy software needed!

★Post daily to the most trafficked social network on the web today!

★Set it up in minutes and press the play button!

★Facebook account required!

★Post to hundreds of groups daily!

★The software is good for promoting any product.

Enjoy.
Watch out my next thread in how to offer the best hot in demand gig on fiverr and tools to deliver it.....

Here is the downloading link of the tool

License name: Naijawealth
License key: B9C12778E7035765C5E722689D63D6A7

SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINK

https://mega.nz/#!qkwBCIxK!4Ym9eM6u8d_taZfoS-fBOBSw46zuMxoPXz9GPLbDjVg

Download and Installation Tutorial
http:///1aU6oBB

HELLO BOSS,AFTER PUTTING UR NAME AND LICENSE,THIS IS THE DASHBOARD.PLS I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE IT SIR.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Issued Naira Mastercard Works With Skrill? / Finally Launched! Home Business Digital Formula Program / I Just Found A New Way To Make Money Ahead Of Christmas!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.