Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd (639 Views)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Professor Blasts 2face On Facebook Social Media Over Proposed Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd by theinfong(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Celebrities that will be with 2Face: Come February 6, 2face Idibia will be leading Nigerians in a national protest against the federal government. While some of his colleagues like Blackface slammed him for his action, others have showed their support on their social media pages saying; they will be a part of the protest. According to 2baba, the protest is aimed at demanding answers from the government over different issues in the country which includes economic recession.

8. BurnaBoy:

He was one of the first to come out and stand for 2Face's protest campaign. He even stated that, he is reay to give it al up just to make sure that this protest becomes a success. Thanks Burna! We need more celebs like you.

7. I Go Dye

The funny comedian has always been an outspoken person, his favourite political quote which he keeps saying each time he wants to address the government, is; if you speak, you die, if you don't speak, you still die! So why don't you just speak out and still die. It's no wonder he has decided to come out for this protest! Thanks I go dye.

6. RuggedMan

Remember two days back, when Ruggedman bashed out at BlackFace for insulting 2Face's protest action? Yes? Then, it's no doubt that Ruggedman will be there, infact, he is probably one of the organizers smiley

5. Terry G

The craze musician, has pledged to stand with 2Face on this..4. Yomi Fabiyi

Oh yes, outspoken Yomi has said that he shall be there to make sure things go smoothly. Thanks Yomi!

3. Mercy Aigbe

The beautiful Edo born, yoruba role playing actress has heaped praises on 2Face for this action, she has also made it know to her fans that she stands with it.. So guys, come out, come out in mass.

2. Annie Idibia

If she isn't, who will Lovely wife duties.

1. Wizkid

Who would have ever thought that the ever busy Starboy will decide to take out time for this movement? With Starboy alone, we know a lot of people will come out for this protest. He has pledged his support for the march and stated that he and the other celebs are doing it for the poor. See his tweet below...

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/list-of-celebrities-that-will-be-with-2face-on-the-street-to-protest-see-photos/

Re: Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd by adonbilivit: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2017
I thought olamide said he would partake in the protest? or isn't he a celeb anymore? please include him so that more people will be inspired to partake.
Re: Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd by Flexherbal(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Na all of us country !
Re: Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd by Izzy002(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2017
I'll be there too

At least I be celeb for my street! grin
Re: Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd by Oladimejyy(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2017
I cant let police shoot me i'm too young to die.let me jejely follow...

Re: Celebs That Will Be With 2face On The Street To Protest - #1 Will Bring Crowd by boborosky(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
I just wish D'banj could be a part of this.
although he's been a bit off musicallly, he's got a large fan base and connects with people easily.

(1) (Reply)

Help M Locate A Friend / Man Drives His Friends's £900,000 Lamborghini To Show Off At Party And Crashed / Unibadan Tales: Icecream Was All Her Virginity Cost Me On Matric Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.