Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea (1269 Views)

"Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by OrientDailyNews: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Activist lawyer, Ebun-olu Adegboruwa, has alleged that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has “ran out of ideas on what to do to rescue our collapsed economy.”

The Lagos-based lawyer said this while throwing his weight behind the planned protest across the country by pop musical star, Innocent Idibia.

Recall that the pop singer, popularly known as 2face, had recently announced that he would be leading a nationwide protest, against the “obnoxious policies” implemented by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

In a swift reaction, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina said those planning to stage the nationwide protest against the Buhari-led administration were those in pains over the outcome of the 2015 presidential election.

But, in a press release he sent to DAILY POST, on Wednesday, the lawyer recalled how United Action for Democracy on January 16 2017, organised a rally against the sufferings and hardship that has characterized the Buhari administration.

Adegboruwa urged Nigerians to support 2face’s protest, stressing that the call was “ripe for this moment and he should be encouraged and supported.”

The release reads, “On January 16, 2017, the United Action for Democracy, declared the commencement of mass rallies all over the nation, as a way of mobilizing against the sufferings, pains, hunger and corruption that has characterized the General Buhari administration.

“Activists were joined by market women, artisans, beggars and commoners, to embark upon an open street protest from the NLC secretariat in Yaba, to Gani Fawehinmi Park in Ojota. At the end of that rally, UAD called on all Nigerians to take up their own protests in the churches, schools, mosques and all over the country.

“TUFACE IDIBIA has seized that initiative to declare a mass rally for February 6, 2017.

“I endorse the rally and mass protest, wholeheartedly and I urge all Nigerians to join in the protest, to make it peaceful and impactful.

“There is no doubt now again, that this government has ran out of ideas on what to do to rescue our collapsed economy, it has lost the battle against corruption, the very anchor of its administration, we still hear of Boko Haram devastating blows now and then, the whole nation is in gross darkness presently on account of absence of electricity, people are losing their jobs daily, students are forced to withdraw from school for lack of money to pay the fees and there is general poverty, all across our land.”

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/adegboruwa-throws-support-for-2faces-nationwide-protest-says-buhari-out-of-idea/

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by wowmenow: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2017
the protest is gradually turning to BUHARI MUST GO

6 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by futmxconnectn(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
I STAND WITH 2BABA.

Play the 2face Idibia

"E Be Like Say"
(feat. Soul E)

Oh ma God, oh oh oh
e be lik say dey 1 tell us wetin we neva hear b4!
2baba dey hiaaa! plus soul e baba dey hia!
zapadapadap dapadap de dapadap
de dapadap de
no be small tin oh [x4]
I say
no be small tin oh [x3] eh

Looking back through all the years
That you and I have spent together
It seems like you’ve been playing me all along
So many times, you asked me to put the whole of my trust in you
So many times, you betrayed and played me for a fool
Why don’t we work together so the future will be brighter
Cos, e be like you and I
We dey need each other all the time
All the time
Another year has come
And now you want my trust once more
Oh no

E be, like say you want me to tell me another story again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code another coding again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to dance
Galala na di new dance, again oh
You want to sing another song again (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code
You want to code oh

See, all I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
Because all they want to do is to get in touch with big bucks
Because they think the money gives them the power
But the power is nothing
If your people cannot get quality education
The power is nothing
If your people keep on dying of disease and starvation
The power is nothing
If your people have no peace (no peace)
The power is nothing
If your people cannot live in unity (eh)
See, why do you keep deceiving the people, my brother, my sister
See, why you make all this people to dey fight one another
Only God can judge you now [x4]
Another year has come
And now you want my vote once more
Oh no

E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
(e be like say)
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing [x2]
E be like say they want to code
They want to dance

I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Wey go promise and fail and make the people live in harsh conditions
I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Why don’t you change your ways
Change your ways now
Make the people live the way they are supposed to live
E no be small thing o
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (no be small thing o)
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (I say no be small thing o)

9 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by casttlebarbz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
wowmenow:
the protest is gradually turning to BUHARI MUST GO
i was hearing BUHARI MUST DIE SOMEWHERE ON THE ISLAND

6 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by chriskosherbal(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
This protest is generally generating alot of heat.
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by hucienda: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
6th February 2017 is currently the most expected date in all of the republic.

5 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by OrientDailyNews: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44

you guys need to see these grin
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by sdindan: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
#Istandwith2baba
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by wowmenow: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
casttlebarbz:
they are the same
without state money Buhari will die instantly
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by MeGaStReEt: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
We will protest
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by Oladimejyy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
sdindan:
#Istandwith2baba

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by chimerase2: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by Solace277(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
#istandwithtuface!
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by OrientDailyNews: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
sdindan:
#Istandwith2baba
you stand alone my dear
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by Fedayeen02: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
casttlebarbz:
I also heard same on the Mainland
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by Fedayeen02: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

you stand alone my dear
Gerrout. Go and collect your morsel of eba from Okorocha

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by casttlebarbz(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
e don red b that oo, i dey inside ibadan bus now, one woman dey say BURAHI IS DEAD ALREADY...
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by Fedayeen02: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
casttlebarbz:
e don red b that oo, i dey inside ibadan bus now, one woman dey say BURAHI IS DEAD ALREADY...
There is jubilation on Bourdillonn street when they heard the news
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by casttlebarbz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
There is jubilation on Bourdillonn street when they heard the news
abeg go disperse dem b4 d lion of bourdillon wakes up o, to avoid stories that touch
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by SalamRushdie: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari has lost popular legitimacy

ISTANDWITH2BABA
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by bolinxman: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
#Istandwith2baba
Buhari is not fit to govern this country.
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by sosanova: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
casttlebarbz:

Here in Oshodi there is jubilation everywhere, people are shouting Buahri don die like Abacha
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by Ogbuefi2020: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerians must apologize to igbos who saw this coming long ago and where insulted for warning Nigerians
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by hrykanu231(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
#Istandwith2baba#
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by mcino: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari just go? Tell me something...
Re: Adegboruwa Joins 2face’s Nationwide Protest, Says Buhari Out Of Idea by tripoli007(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:

Also heard same in the inland grin

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Gatehouse Costs N250m - Senator Dino Melaye / Focus On Your Pure Water And Olive Oil- IPOB Tells Mbaka / While We Were Busy Looking For Senator Dino Melaye’s Bachelor’s Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.