Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pause Think Shoot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pause Think Shoot (304 Views)

[NEWS] Companies Hit Pause Button As Coronavirus Infects Economy / Yuletide: Nigeria Banks Goes MMM Way, Adopt 'pause Mode' / Mmm Nigeria Is Not On Pause Mode, People Will Be Matched Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pause Think Shoot by trichog: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pause, think …shoot!
I was reading a piece on foreign aid to Africa. The piece revealed two school of thoughts: opposing and supporting views with facts and figure buckled to their belts. In summary, the opposing class claimed it enriches certain people will the very reason for the funds have not been met in the last decade. With Trump, aids coming to Africa will reduce by 40% at least. Should I be scared? Yes!
The writer said one thing that made meaning ; that Asian countries received much less attention compare to Africa. Now, there is Asian tigers competing for the future, while Africa in the real sense of it are still competing for more financial supports.
What’s the difference?
Few among Asian countries that are exploiting global economies opportunities today do not have equivalent of resources we have in Africa. How did they do it? How can we learn from the masters? Let me narrow down to my home. It seems we have 90% animal, 10% human beings leading and controlling Nigeria's wealth.
Small and Medium scale enterprises launched Asian Tigers: Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea to growth. They are the dragons of the east economies. It is easy to establish political parties in Nigeria, than to open a business!
Production is the future, innovation is the show!
We are moving up to making every household an equity investors. Crowd funding businesses to increase economic strength and people standard of living.
#Collaborate #shareresources #engage
I want to talk to you about this!
Julius Alagbe, Lead Consultant
LSintelligence
7, Awudu Ekpekha,
Lekki-Phase 1, Lagos
E: Julius.alagbe@lsi-ng.com
M: 08052076440, 08077700305, 07031323233

(1) (Reply)

Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / The Prime Student Living Investment Key Points...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.