Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y (997 Views)

Www.swurr.net......(safest Place To Invest Your Bitcoin) / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by lerinmi: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please note that i am not sharing this information for any gain/bonus or reward. So please ignore it if you like. After trying many investment programs, i was introduced to DOUBLECENTDONORS.COM where people voluntarily donate their spare money and receive donation of double too after 15 days. I reluctantly did it on 13th January and was surprised when i was paired and paid on 29th January. Check my screenshots. I just received help through my second account too yesterday.You can select any of 5k,10,20k,40k,80k,160k,320k,640k or 1.2m as convenient for you. No referral or looking for peole before you can be paid. If you are still afraid and wish to do it, try it 5k and see. You will receive 10k after 15 days. No delays.

Who am I? Am sure you are wondering. I am Mr Ajayi. A civil defence officer serving in Osogbo, Osun state. Online investment and money making is part of my life and i love making people comfortable. That is how i was raised and trained. If you reside around the state, feel free to come meet me and hold me responsible for whatever happens to you money. My Office is at Oke Ayepe, along Ilesha Road, Osogbo. I can boldly do this because i know that the persons behind the program are trustworthy and available. Call, text or whatsapp me on ZERO EIGHT ZERO THREE SIX EIGHT FIVE EIGHT NINE FIVE NINE or come meet me personally.

To register, go to doublecentdonors.com/register.

Happy rendering help for help.

Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by lerinmi: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
SCREENSHOT OF ALERT MESSAGE TO MY SECOND ACCOUNT

Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by baroman100: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
interested....i need more info here....oilwealth1000@gmail.com
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by lerinmi: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
baroman100:
interested....i need more info here....oilwealth1000@gmail.com

Check your inbox
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by Cutiekatty: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please info me all I need to know here. Amen.godwin55@gmail.com
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ghw remains the most formidable financial aid peer to peer platform . for Details. ure free to chat me up via my digit below. Thanks.
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by dee02(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
slimany:
Ghw remains the most formidable financial aid peer to peer platform . for Details. ure free to chat me up via my digit below. Thanks.

Bloody fraudsters
Thunder rip the balls of all of you raggedy ponzi scheme promoters
Anuofias!

1 Like

Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by obijos(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
TELL ME HOW IT WORKS
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
obijos:
TELL ME HOW IT WORKS
chat me up via my digit below if u wanna know how GHW works.
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by Slapsticker: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
show us the screenshot of your ph history from the website or idonbilivit
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by Archangelhenrio(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
dee02:

Bloody fraudsters Thunder rip the balls of all of you raggedy ponzi scheme promoters Anuofias!
AN MMM VICTIM SPOTTED!
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by lerinmi: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cutiekatty:
Please info me all I need to know here. Amen.godwin55@gmail.com

Check your mail box. I have sent you the info.
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by lerinmi: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
dee02:

Bloody fraudsters
Thunder rip the balplls of all of you raggedy ponzi scheme promoters
Anuofias!

I think it is difficult for you to understand simple English. I have told everyone not to register if they don't feel convinced and interested. Either you register or not, na you sabi. So be cautious next time.
Re: I Have Investigated And Met The Operators. Dcd Is The Safest Place To Multiply Y by lerinmi: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

MMM New Rules / Please Sposnsor Me On Opay Okads Ride Business. / What Is Blockchain Technology? Blockchain Is Not Bitcoin.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.