Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? (30465 Views)

Phyno Vs Tom Tom: Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) / Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] / Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King In This 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by nduchucks: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool My boy Phyno cool
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by akraym(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
berry2fine:

From the preview of things this days seems like zoro the indigenous rapper is taking the throne of Igbo rap away from phyno just like he has drop hit songs right now that made it to No.1 Hit on differ music platform with about 248,000 downloads we are not judging but we are just previewing the circle to see who sit on the throne this 2017 Phyno seems to have partially change is music style to hip-pop if you noticed this days so if it that then seems like the crown will be given to ZORO but first let keep our fingers crossed and see what happen next

Click here to see what other people are saying that we change your mind off phyno | People are waiting to clear your doubt

what your comment on this cause as for me phyno we have to step down for Zoro cause the guy is just too good never fails

No comma, no full stop. And you call yourself a blogger. I bet a male is behind that moniker.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by aziaka111(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
where phyno dey zero still remain zero
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Teespice(f): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
zoro abeg.
each time I listen to mabuza mabuza, I stop what I am doing to dance.
the guy is too good.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by kechywillz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Both are good,their isn't comparison between the two,the other flows faster,the other flows slower,and I like the both that way
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Emanodimo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
brandonobi:
that's a hard one, they r both good, I have to pay serious attention to hear what they're saying, but I think its zoros turn to scatter

U have said it all... I see that coming
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nobody will reign forever. Phyno has had his own fair share of fame. Zoro is getting his. But Ezege still remains boss.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Duane212(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op go and listen to iftosay by phyno then you will know who's the real king
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Anyi44(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tidinz is better than both

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just hearing about Zoro for the first time. I'm embarrassed someone like him has been making hits and I didn't know him.
I listened to his '042' song... shocked shocked. One of the best Igbo raps I've heard.

I played it so many times especially when he was rhyming all the areas in coal city...from Achara layout to GRA.

He is badddddd. He is super talented. Zoro, wherever you are, you've just got yourself another fan and I'll make sure to listen to their hits. I'm buying that 042 song.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by rossychik(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
deb303:
dunno Zoro... is he a friend to Dammy Krane?

u wicked eeh
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by bellenornor(f): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
shininglight78:
It's a shame nwafor has descended this low to the point of ikwu udo. I need a help. Umu nne ekwela alu me. 09027846955.
Gino meziri?? Akwukwala udo o. Ngwa koro m.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by chigo5(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Is that your stage name?
lol nah his a popular igbo rapper Quincy 042 that's his stage name
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by chelseaboi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Quincy is another Igbo rapper going up....fast Igbo rapper...
Phyno na baba
Zoro is good ...otu....042(state of mind)..ogene..

Umu ogbe...Enugu swag is real.from achara layout to uwani to new heaven to independence layout to akpapa ....042 is real and lively
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
What about Luffy
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Eyor1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
The zoro way I knw na masked swordsman grin

You don watch that film?
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by LecciGucci: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
engrchykae:
i know your type.claiming you want to learn and before she knew it.she is on your bed.playboy.

Loll im a good boiy ooh oga. grin
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by jerryweb2: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please I do not like this post, do you want to start an unnecessary competition between them.. Zoro is good and still has more work to do.. Phyno is a boss and still working hard. They are all on their lane no comparisons please.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Stefano911(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
LecciGucci:

Babe ill like to get ibo classes from u wink. Phyno makes me wana learn.
Abi how u see am? undecided
First of all, its Igbo not ibo
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by phynofino: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phyno is miles better than zoro
mabuza mabuza is towing phyno's line fada fad he lacks originality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Kobicove(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Just starting? It's mid year already

This post was made sometime in February 2017, pls check the date
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by santanwaegbe: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
they both ok but for real igbo rap bosalin does it better and this new kid tidings i dont like kpangolo music
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Bishops10(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Phyno is a beast

The guy kills every beat, he's just too good to be likened to Zoro
Zero is good too
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Fellydonis(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
I won't tow the Messi v Fellaini path. But then, Zoro comes not close to Phyno. Zoro is monotonous. No difference in his flows... Flows, not lyrics I said. But when comparing both, listen not only to their independent works, Phyno bests and destroys the dude here. Also take a cue from their duets... Mkpotu, Achikolo, Gbo Gan Gbom and many others. There hasn't been anytime he bettered Phyno
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Anyi44(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fellydonis:
I won't tow the Messi v Fellaini path. But then, Zoro comes not close to Phyno. Zoro is monotonous. No difference in his flows... Flows, not lyrics I said. But when comparing both, listen not only to their independent works, Phyno bests and destroys the dude here. Also take a cue from their duets... Mkpotu, Achikolo, Gbo Gan Gbom and many others. There hasn't been anytime he bettered Phyno
Tidinz kill both for Mkpotu and kill zoro and Quincy for Beast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Expect More Madness - Anto Lecky Looks Adorable In New Photos / CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.