Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB (1949 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Is Sabotaging Biafra Agitation, He Will Be Banished By Biafran Govt / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by DONSMITH123(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
He is a vegetable today because he took on something that's above his mental capacity

but still remain your president
Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
They used the bible to attack a man of God, they judged a man cos he refused to buy their warped agitation, did the bible teach these?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by Ooni: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
stephnie1:
They used the bible to attack a man of God, they judged a man cos he refused to buy their warped agitation, did the bible teach these?
of course the Bible is the best weapon of attack in spiritual warfare.
I am not an IPOB or even Ibo but i see nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anybody who does not support their ideology is Yoloba or Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Afonja kedu

Just look at yourself now. You were yabbing someone Because according to you he is a tribalist.

I guess this your post is not tribalism abi?

Or is it only tribalism when your tribe is insulted?

Please get sense.
Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by Fedayeen02: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:

Just look at yourself now. You were yabbing someone Because according to you he is a tribalist.

I guess this your post is not tribalism abi?

Or is it only tribalism when your tribe is insulted?

Please get sense.
Who is this one again
Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Who is this one again

You'd do well to heed my advice. You don't want people to yab your tribe but you'll be the first to start throwing mud, then start crying up and down the internet How everybody hates you. angry
Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by Fedayeen02: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:

You'd do well to heed my advice. You don't want people to yab your tribe but you'll be the first to start throwing mud, then start crying up and down the internet How everybody hates you. angry
What are you really saying
Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by bennybaba(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please buhari let them go... So that their fucktardness will stop... .how can a group trying to woo tribalists like them insult elders, children and now a priest that is revered in that same land.... This iPod people are really suffering from prolong fucktardness....
Re: Mbaka Is Fulani Superstitious Idol Worshiper, Not God’s Preacher – IPOB by akulaxx: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
EVERY BIAFRAN SHOULD STOP BELONG TO ALL THESE ENGLISH CLUBS AS FANS, bRITAIN IS OUR WORST ENEMY IN THIS PLANET EARTH . THE MASTERS OF DIVIDE AND RULE.. IF SHOCKED WHEN I SEE BIAFRANS SUPPORTING CLUB SIDES OF THEIR NUMBER ONE OPPRESSORS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Involvement In Drug Peddling Is A Break Of Our Law-mnguni / 3 Most Infrastructural Developed State Capital In Nigeria 2017 / Chai! What A Visiting Frenchman Said About The Igbos In The Nineteenth Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.