Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Let 2baba Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2baba Protest (544 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / Lagos State Police Commissioner Denies Trying To Ban 2baba's Protest / Shiites To Join 2baba Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let 2baba Protest by olatomiwa(f): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have read a lot of clap back against 2baba's protest. Most of the clap back have attacked his person... especially the fact that two other women bore him children aside from his wife. Only a few people reacted to the poor governance issues he raised.

Personally, I do not intend to join the protest and this is not because I do not identify with the issues that he wants to protest against.

And I must say that am also a big fan of the change Mantra and the original ideology of change which APC propagated during the campaign period. I must also admit without fear of persecution that I am a die hard fan of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I was not a fan of President Buhari until Asiwaju decided to promote (curse me if you like)

But I most also say that things are going horribly wrong. Our biggest asset as a nation is our population. Yet we cannot find a couple of hundred people to lead us efficiently and honestly.

We keep recycling the same old group for over 30 years. Corrupt inefficient people. They have impoverished 90 percent of Nigerians and turned our youth to vagabonds by ensuring that they can read without being educated, so that they can continue to devour our wealth and also pass it on to their kids.

For me, we need this protest to show the political elites (APC, PDP, LP, APGA etc) that we are not cowards or fools. That it is either they truly change or we will CHANGE them.

2 million politicians with their families cannot and should not continue to determine the future of 150million people.

Protest is one measure of warning.

But what I subscribe to is that we should form our own party! Use the social media, print media, electronic media to reach our people and vote them out. One, two, three positions at a time. From local government, to state government, to the Senate and the presidency. We have our might in our population!

Professors, "educated" people, celibate men, monogamous men.... Please let 2baba protest! Being polygamous is not a crime. Let him voice is discontent. Let his voice reach out to our inefficient, ineffective, corrupt thieving leaders ( including Fasoye and his brother Fani Kayode )

#IstandwithNigeria
#IstandwithNigerianyouth
Re: Let 2baba Protest by Erngie(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Let 2baba Protest by neighy(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2017
olatomiwa:
I have read a lot of clap back against 2baba's protest. Most of the clap back have attacked his person... especially the fact that two other women bore him children aside from his wife. Only a few people reacted to the poor governance issues he raised.

Personally, I do not intend to join the protest and this is not because I do not identify with the issues that he wants to protest against.

And I must say that am also a big fan of the change Mantra and the original ideology of change which APC propagated during the campaign period. I must also admit without fear of persecution that I am a die hard fan of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I was not a fan of President Buhari until Asiwaju decided to promote (curse me if you like)

But I most also say that things are going horribly wrong. Our biggest asset as a nation is our population. Yet we cannot find a couple of hundred people to lead us efficiently and honestly.

We keep recycling the same old group for over 30 years. Corrupt inefficient people. They have impoverished 90 percent of Nigerians and turned our youth to vagabonds by ensuring that they can read without being educated, so that they can continue to devour our wealth and also pass it on to their kids.

For me, we need this protest to show the political elites (APC, PDP, LP, APGA etc) that we are not cowards or fools. That it is either they truly change or we will CHANGE them.

2 million politicians with their families cannot and should not continue to determine the future of 150million people.

Protest is one measure of warning.

But what I subscribe to is that we should form our own party! Use the social media, print media, electronic media to reach our people and vote them out. One, two, three positions at a time. From local government, to state government, to the Senate and the presidency. We have our might in our population!

Professors, "educated" people, celibate men, monogamous men.... Please let 2baba protest! Being polygamous is not a crime. Let him voice is discontent. Let his voice reach out to our inefficient, ineffective, corrupt thieving leaders ( including Fasoye and his brother Fani Kayode )

#IstandwithNigeria
#IstandwithNigerianyouth

#StandWithTheYouth

cc NNvanguard

(1) (Reply)

$20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani’s $37.5m Lagos Mansion / FRSC Corps Marshal, Boboye Oyeyemi Visits Governor El Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / No Chill! Someone Just Built A Website To Tell If President Buhari Is Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.