Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Picture Of Buhari In Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari In Hospital (47607 Views)

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by PapaBaby: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Here he is.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by psucc(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
e come fine here o?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by yarimo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
See as BUHARI just they vex on top hospital bed, because of 2FACE planned protest rally grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
If you are a mortal beign celebrating the fake news of the incapacitation or death of another mortal being, "will you refuse untimely death when its KARMA come"?
Stop bad rumours

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by UchaNwababa: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
face of a vulture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by imam07: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Photoshoped.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by Ogbuefi2020: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
happybrother:
If you are a mortal beign celebrating the fake news of the incapacitation or death of another mortal being, "will you refuse untimely death when its KARMA come"?
Stop bad rumours
Buhari's death is itself the work of Karma.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by adem30: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
happybrother:
Stop bad rumours

Lere Olayinka is reaping his own now, Morning his mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by oluwalewis(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=PapaBaby post=53351788]Here he is. [/quot

I know the only thn that will go thru Bubu's mind is why he became the President of Nigeria as his acclaimed integrity has not just been destroyed but he has been totally ridiculed even by foreigners from underdeveloped country
#BubuWeeps

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by Joephat(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Death, do the needful.

my SS1 students almost stoned me today bcz I was urging them to pray for our president to stay Alive.

Buhari, that's how the Trust and Love we gave you in 2015 degenerated to nothing, bcz of your Selfish desire, you made us look like fools in front of the wailing wailers.

it took you many months to appoint the same sets of ppl that spoilt our name n Economy.

Buhari, I am from Enugu state and I deified all odds to make sure I voted for you and campaigned for you.

Death, kindly do what you av being doing to others.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by ddippset(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Buhari's death is itself the work of Karma.
says the saint who doesn't deserve karma in his life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by ddippset(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Joephat:
Death, do the needful.

my SS1 students almost stoned me today bcz I was urging them to pray for our president to stay Alive.

Buhari, that's how the Trust and Love we gave you in 2015 degenerated to nothing, bcz of your Selfish desire, you made us look like fools in front of the wailing wailers.

it took you many months to appoint the same sets of ppl that spoilt our name n Economy.

Buhari, I am from Enugu state and I deified all odds to make sure I voted for you and campaigned for you.

you tried your best to add humour to sincerity but your post ended up being stupiid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by kilokeys(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
buhari is too old and weak to kick his own iron bucket

let somebody help him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by Obdk: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

He is actually afternoon-ing his mother. No be only morning

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by DIKEnaWAR: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

Pray you don't afternoon someone too.

What is the difference between you and the person you accuse?

Besides, Lere 's mum is not the one that has made life difficult for ordinary Nigerians. Your Buhari did! If we pray down the wrath of God on him, we might not be wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by mustylique(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Joephat:
Death, do the needful.

I bet death has done the need full to your brain..that explains this brainless write up from you.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
PapaBaby:
Here he is.

Which kind of valentine month LIE is this again? Abeg this man should just come back make person rest from all these bloggers and their bullshit!
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by tempest01(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Poor Photoshop rendering

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by praisecity(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
tempest01:
Poor Photoshop rendering
i think u are right, d guy dat did dat photoshop must be an IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by success1smyn(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
A whole president deh frown on sick bed...buh sha e be lyk say death wan reject am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by alen4smith(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
PapaBaby:
Here he is.
Boy you no dey fear God?
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dude! Stop playing!!! angry
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by NaMeAboki: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
PapaBaby:
Here he is.

May your wicked intentions instead befall on your father.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by jom28gy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
hahahah people are funy.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by kerrysmart: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Photoshop gud ooo that's not him look as the picture properly
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by rallymento(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
When you called GEJ ogogoro drunkard from Otuoke....was he not our president then? Does he deserved to be ridiculed? Now wishing Buhari death for being a tyrant and Democratic Dictator will attract Karma....

Like I said, I am not wishing him death... But if one person's death will save millions of lives...menh let the modafoka...die !!
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by fotadmowmend(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Photomall
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by opribo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
In this days of Photoshop one can't be quick to believe that that picture is bubu, regardless of that if the picture posted of a helpless and sick dying man is to tell us ahead of time that his resumption date won't be feasible that won't work because his loquacious SA has already said he is hale and hearty.

Meanwhile the youths are gearing up to take back our country from dead woods. The are afraid of our planned peaceful protest because they know they are occupying govt offices illegally. It belongs to us the youths not deadwoods. If I should get hold of any of them especially that loud mouth I will use pliers to pull out his teeth . This is our time to take back our country. 2baba all the way. #NIGExit
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by aa5ae: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
This picture is soooooo mean . Chaiiiii

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Hospital by gudnex22(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

Mourning not morning. must you always remind us that bubu is a college dropout?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.