Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone (1295 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
This business is strictly for independent people who desire financial freedom. you are paid both cash or kind ( I Pads , Laptops and Cars ) . Investment ? None required . What then ? introduce as many people as you can to empower them , then get paid .
Requirements ? Registration fee only
Interested ? or need more info ?
send your numbers here so I could add you to the group for a group chat .

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by cobadit(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
All I need from you is capital for me not to work for anyone and not u asking for a sum of money
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
cobadit:
All I need from you is capital for me not to work for anyone and not u asking for a sum of money
grin no mind all these scammers

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
cobadit:
I don't need money from you , rather I Want to reveal a business that would help you make money .
I rather teach you how to fish , than give u fish .
If u have a problem with this , that is , you rather slave it .
Obviously , you are not cut out 4 this business .
Mature minds think maturely .
I could recommend a paid job for you.
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
dingbang:
grin no mind all these scammers
you think ! I understand your ignorance . He who knows not , and knows not that he knows not . Is a fool but he knows not
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by Ab4all(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
dorisdiva:

you think ! I understand your ignorance .
He who knows not , and knows not that he knows not . Is a fool but he knows not
Dont mind this this ppl, d most funniest part is saying u are not cut out for biz. probably she wants to share a networking biz plan with u where u sign up and she gets referral bonus...... we ve outgrown this rubbish
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dingbang(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
dorisdiva:

you think ! I understand your ignorance .
He who knows not , and knows not that he knows not . Is a fool but he knows not
what is did one trying to preach.... So senseless!
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by kenerek: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are tired of being were you are. Your life seems stuck. You don't seem to able to get a job. To get you CV reviewed professionally send it to info@kayceeinspires.com . You can also seek mentoring
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
dingbang:
what is did one trying to preach.... So senseless!
preaching u call it . Nah !
Its more like giving u an insight on how foolish it is , to make an assumption on what you know nothing about .
Calling me this one doesn't change a thing .
Learn about new things around you rather than dwelling in ignorance .
# peace #
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dingbang(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
dorisdiva:

preaching u call it . Nah !
Its more like giving u an insight on how foolish it is , to make an assumption on what you know nothing about .
Calling me this one doesn't change a thing .
Learn about new things around you rather than dwelling in ignorance .
# peace #
please get out with your scam... Why then do you seek monies from people... ?
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
kenerek:
Are tired of being were you are. Your life seems stuck. You don't seem to able to get a job. To get you CV reviewed professionally send it to info@kayceeinspires.com . You can also seek mentoring
From you manner of approach , you do need mentoring more than I do .
As for my life being stuck , it seems our suspicion of others arises from d knowledge of ourselves .
Obviously, you are stuck .
I dont need a job cos I resigned from banking to be independent . I made that choice .
you know nothing but you are so quick to deduce alot .
Mature up pls . Gosh !
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
dingbang:
please get out with your scam... Why then do you seek monies from people... ?
If anyone should get out its you . I created this thread for mature minds who would ask for facts not maturing minds who would draw conclusions without details .
I can't run out .I am not a coward .
Your money is yours . I dont need it .
your cant buy an application form with your teeth .
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by dorisdiva(f): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ab4all:
Dont mind this this ppl, d most funniest part is saying u are not cut out for biz. probably she wants to share a networking biz plan with u where u sign up and she gets referral bonus...... we ve outgrown this rubbish
indeed you are right . You have outgrown something ,
good sense of judgement .
If u read all on this thread , u wouldn't be so quick to quote .
Dont forget , its a free world , if u are not okay with something , leave it
Re: If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone by Ab4all(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
dorisdiva:

indeed you are right . You have outgrown something ,
good sense of judgement .
If u read all on this thread , u wouldn't be so quick to quote .
Dont forget , its a free world , if u are not okay with something , leave it
QUOTE ME IF AM WRONG! u are talking about helping hand, happylifeng, royal busines club etc.

(1) (Reply)

Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 / How To Make Money With Blogging & Freelance Writing / Has An End Finally Come To Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.