Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Serious Pain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serious Pain (354 Views)

Poem ; My Country, My Pain / Deola Taylor Has Sneaked Back On Us With Another Hit Single"sweet PAIN" / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Pain by Uchbebe46(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
my fellow nairalanders, i write with pain as i solicit for advice here. i have been having serious pain on my head since last year doctor said it's migraine after much medications the headache stopped but before the pain stopped this pain in the ear started and one part of my body (mainly the right part) started paining me..but my main concern nw, the one that is giving me sleepless night is the chronic ear pain..hav gone to doctors, visited herbal homes but still the pain persisted..please doctors in the house i need ur urgent response.. undecidedmy fellow nairalanders, i write with pain as i solicit for advice here. i have been having serious pain on my head since last year doctor said it's migraine after much medications the headache stopped but before the pain stopped this pain in the ear started and one part of my body (mainly the right part) started paining me..but my main concern nw, the one that is giving me sleepless night is the chronic ear pain..hav gone to doctors, visited herbal homes but still the pain persisted..please doctors in the house i need ur urgent response..

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Filmmaker, Seun Egbegbe Arrested For N6.3m Forex Scam / What You Benefit From Short Term Loans / Burness Hires P+ To Provide Media Monitoring Service In Ghana Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.